6 hours ago, Deftonez said:

i'm sorry but how are people still bronze and silver

Because someone has to lose in a game of team vs team ?

17 hours ago, Keshi said:

what if bronzies can votekick a gold out of their mission regardless if they are on the same team or opposite team 🤔

Real bronzes would ignore the existence of such feature, as they do with most advanced features. Fake bronzes, however...

*shivers*

I honestly do not like the idea of vote kick with the current state of players. It would most likely be abused to troll at the very least.

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
15 hours ago, Deftonez said:

i'm sorry but how are people still bronze and silver

Because someone has to lose in a game of team vs team ?
That would be correct if you win/lose an equal amount of elo (or lose more than gain) with wins and losses but that is not the case.
It is easier to gain threat thus the playerbase will shift from bottom to top threat. Heck silvers are gaining gold threat while losing as we type.

31 minutes ago, V2050 said:
Real bronzes would ignore the existence of such feature, as they do with most advanced features. Fake bronzes, however...

*shivers*
But i am sure new players do read the chat. Specially when doing tutorials everything appear in chat.
Most new players already knows how to use /t and say hi when joining a mission together.
So maybe broadcasting that in their chat about having a gold player that's not supose to be there. use "this" command to vote kick him out

it can help 🤔