virginiavirgin

You people need to stop counting the team kills

If you're playing as a solo player then you will get all sorts of teammates. Good ones and bad ones. Everyone who is going solo knows this and passively accepts that their luck might sometimes be a huge pile of utter sh*t. And as good old Murphy wants it, APB is all about said huge piles.
I've had my share of teammates killing me just for the sake of putting lead into anybody's arse (and/or inability to do that to their opponents) so I know exactly what is this about, but please don't be that kind of person that expects their teammates to be all decent. It won't end well for your nerves.

Now, you can offer a sacrifice to whatever deity you believe in, or you can find a group of people to play in a more organised way with. I take it you know very well which is going to work.

And, last but not least: do take BXNNXD's hint, don't let it be about your K/D ratio. It's no good being a prime murderer if you can't win anyways.

And they break your kill streak causing in less medal's Which in turn reward score which results in money so in theory.

They are taking money away from you.

REPORT THEM ALL

If a few team kills makes your k/d negative then your k/d wasn't even impressive in the first place.

On 8/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, Signarly said:

Why does it matter how many deaths you have other than stroking your k/d ego?

Because..K.d...is life...