Server Lag is Slowly Getting Worse; Can we have a Restart for Jericho Please??

Been playing all morning and even the forums were down earlier and since then the warping has been worse and worse.

ill unplug it and plug it back in.

28 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

ill unplug it and plug it back in.

Thank  you~

For the umpteenth time, they need to invest in real servers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Been playing all morning and even the forums were down earlier and since then the warping has been worse and worse.

They should start hosting in actual servers rather than on used PSPs (1000). 

47 minutes ago, Lato said:

Cheers from Citadel

Not much better here at the moment

When I logged in today on jerico I was getting latency in the low 100s. Was I the only one with bad interenet perhaps or was it the servers? I know others were complaning too but I couldnt get anyone to say what their latency was. Was in FC

My latency is great, but the lag spikes are making it borderline unplayable.  The server IS in bad need of a restart. 

43 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

My latency is great, but the lag spikes are making it borderline unplayable.  The server IS in bad need of a restart. 

Oh, i was thinking it was my internet, my latency show as usual but i feel i'm warping a lot 😭

Still persists.  Please Little Orbit, youve been doing so well Dx

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Still persists.  Please Little Orbit, youve been doing so well Dx

This isn't going to change until Little Orbit bites the bullet and does one (or both) of the following:
  • Upgrade to real servers
  • Contact FBI's cyber crime division about the ongoing DDoS attacks

Server has gotten to the point where >50% of my inputs get messed up. Running in a straight line warps every couple seconds, lean inputs don't register or I get stuck in lean, shots completely going through people, randomly teleporting off ledges, vehicles lock up every few seconds, etc. Best part is that it seems to affect people inconsistently - it isn't the whole server lagging at once, each player experiences their own uniquely timed problems.

LO, please revert whatever netcode changes you did in the patch. It has completely broken the game. I cannot play until it gets fixed.

1 minute ago, Siamsol said:

Server has gotten to the point where >50% of my inputs get messed up. Running in a straight line warps every couple seconds, lean inputs don't register or I get stuck in lean, shots completely going through people, randomly teleporting off ledges, vehicles lock up every few seconds, etc. Best part is that it seems to affect people inconsistently - it isn't the whole server lagging at once, each player experiences their own uniquely timed problems.

LO, please revert whatever netcode changes you did in the patch. It has completely broken the game. I cannot play until it gets fixed.

The new networking changes didn't cause this, it has been this way for a while.