Sign in to follow this  
Keshi

My whole page 1 on forums is full with hate posts

So uhm.... They are BALANCING the game, yes i said it BALANCING the game, and yet you people bash on them. Like if the changes were so bad why are y'all here? I havnt played yet but i'm sure the changes are great. Just stop using your old school easy tryhard way meta's and adapt to new ones. U will forget the old meta even existed if you do

Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1

These toxic people are gonna turn LO back into G1 with their NDA bs

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Keshi said:

So uhm.... They are BALANCING the game, yes i said it BALANCING the game, and yet you people bash on them. Like if the changes were so bad why are y'all here?

Are you actually encouraging people to quit APB?
... thats an odd stance to take.

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Are you actually encouraging people to quit APB?
... thats an odd stance to take.
If thats what it takes to stop complaining about anything LO does and turn them into G1 and their "NDA" status then ye 🤔

6 minutes ago, Keshi said:
If thats what it takes to stop complaining about anything LO does and turn them into G1 and their "NDA" status then ye 🤔
Not sure if tard or tard 🤔 Edited by LazyLizard

11 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Kill the game to stop the hate, seems a legit strategy.
Also, the NDA was only about consoles and the EU (which by the way we still dont get updates on), and ended with their release.
Honestly not sure what you are even talking about. Edited by CookiePuss

Can you blame them, sounds like they haven't shot their guns off in weeks.

A forum is all about opinions. And some of the opinions about weapons and mods have been voiced by people who did extensive testing and feedbacking in OTW, so they more than deserve the right to voice their (mostly) informed opinions.

Not to mention, this is the first major patch including weapon/mod changes for years, so off course it's going to result in a lot of chatter and opinions.

Edited by AsgerLund

3 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

A forum is all about opinions. And some of the opinions about weapons and mods have been voiced by people who did extensive testing and feedbacking in OTW, so they more than deserve the right to voice their (mostly) informed opinions.

Not to mention, this is the first major patch including weapon/mod changes for years, so off course it's going to result in a lot of chatter and opinions.

That's so wonderful, I'm glad they could test their weapons on each other, on the "open test world" or whatever they call IT these days.

2 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
6 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

That's so wonderful, I'm glad they could test their weapons on each other, on the "open test world" or whatever they call IT these days.
I'm glad we agree.

Sign in to follow this