Keshi

A question i never got an answer

Why is the max assist 85?

so that you can make pointless threads

Edited by BXNNXD
get it? POINTless

guess it's to help better differentiate players who actual get kills/finishing blows, and people who play point guard.

idk im talking out of my butt like usual.

• Like 1

yea, I'd like to have up to 99 assists... less for score itself, but more for info on how much someone was tagged. guess it's not that important but can't be too hard to change that :P

2 hours ago, Keshi said:

Why is the max assist 85?

I think it's because it's the maximum damage you can cause before someone's one shot?

At least point wise. I think.

16 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

so that you can make pointless threads

it won't be pointless if not even you got the answer to it
16 hours ago, Snubnose said:

yea, I'd like to have up to 99 assists... less for score itself, but more for info on how much someone was tagged. guess it's not that important but can't be too hard to change that 😛

🤔
3 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Ask support

damn 30days

My question is why the killer always gets 100 score, even if they only did 1 damage towards the kill. When someone dies, each person who contributed should get score based on the actual damage they dealt towards that kill, nothing more.

• Like 1

Just now, Hexerin said:

My question is why the killer always gets 100 score, even if they only did 1 damage towards the kill. When someone dies, each person who contributed should get score based on the actual damage they dealt towards that kill, nothing more.

Something we have said in the past to  G1

No idea if this can be done before or after the engine upgrade since it  changes the scores which might  need a lot of coding work from the spaghetti coding