Lign

Release date of Battleye?

17 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Things like this are impossible to predict when they're going to be finished, especially not in a complex game like APB.

Very true and I agree, but I still hope it's soon, as long as what we get is of high quality.

9 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Very true and I agree, but I still hope it's soon, as long as what we get is of high quality.

Its BattlEye, it's going to be great quality since its a very "in the now", getting constant updates and is the go-to of anti-cheat for many competitive and non-competitive games.

Edited by Michi

Just now, Michi said:

Its BattlEye, it's going to be great quality since its a very "in the now", getting constant updates and is the go-to of anti-cheat for many competitive and non-competitive games.

As long as they keep updating it. G1 never updated punkbuster or fairfight.

hopefully it doesn’t drain all the money

1 minute ago, -Rachel- said:

As long as they keep updating it. G1 never updated punkbuster or fairfight.

I'm sure they will, at least with the way LO seems with all their dedication they seem to be putting in for APB.

Just now, Michi said:

I'm sure they will, at least with the way LO seems with all their dedication they seem to be putting in for APB.

I very much hope so, I'm honestly optimistic, but past experience has tempered that somewhat.

• Like 1

Plus I'm pretty sure the updates are on the BattlEye side of things more than LO

Just now, -Rachel- said:

I very much hope so, I'm honestly optimistic, but past experience has tempered that somewhat.

From the way, Mr Scott talked about the game in the QnA it is clear he has done his research, I'm sure things are going to pick up. I for one can't wait for BattlEye to be added since it has proved its self to be a very good anti-cheat, just look at Fortnite and PUBG, they use BattlEye. Yes G1 has kinda made some of us lose our optimism, but we do have to be thankful somewhat for keeping the servers up so that we could get to this point.

Just now, Michi said:

From the way, Mr Scott talked about the game in the QnA it is clear he has done his research, I'm sure things are going to pick up. I for one can't wait for BattlEye to be added since it has proved its self to be a very good anti-cheat, just look at Fortnite and PUBG, they use BattlEye. Yes G1 has kinda made some of us lose our optimism, but we do have to be thankful somewhat for keeping the servers up so that we could get to this point.

Yeah I'm waiting to play any more until it comes out, I'm pretty excited.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Yeah I'm waiting to play any more until it comes out, I'm pretty excited.

I've already hopped on and started playing a lot more than I did, maybe I can finally get to 255 on my enf.

next thing to hope for is for a refer a friend system again (though I don't mind if they don't, it would be nice though), I wanna get my friends on :D.

Edited by Michi

2 minutes ago, Michi said:

I've already hopped on and started playing a lot more than I did, maybe I can finally get to 255 on my enf.

next thing to hope for is for a refer a friend system again (though I don't mind if they don't, it would be nice though), I wanna get my friends on :D.

Yeah I feel optimistic about the game in general, I'm definitely going to try to get my friends to play again, maybe resurrect my clan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -Rachel- said:

Yeah I feel optimistic about the game in general, I'm definitely going to try to get my friends to play again, maybe resurrect my clan.

I wish you good luck. ^^

• Like 1

Just now, Michi said:

I wish you good luck. ^^

And you :)

2 hours ago, Lign said:

I'm not asking to release tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow, I'm just asking for approximate date. I understand how it's hard to work at apb and I know they just started to.

In two weeks they got through 2/3 of the work for the anti-cheat, so its quite good news, and in the none-official discord of apb matt said: 5nxaoN2.png

P.S.: Please don't go into the discord, tagging Little orbit members for answers. They communicate when they feel like it and have time. ^_^

Edited by Nophromoo

16 hours ago, ♣Chiiby♣ said:

Wow Ultimatum, that will help....

I play since RTW Times, i´m happy to see this Changes coming, but to be impatient right now don´t help.

You want half things again like GF did? I hope not....

I hope they take the Time they need.

It's not an ultimatum, it's a reality. 5+ years ago APB's character graphics and gameplay were revolutionary, now it's just one of many similar MMO games I have installed (both gameplay and graphics-wise). I'm used to devs' promises which takes up to forever to deliver so without actually working anti-cheat and half-decent matchmaking my interest vanishes quickly, I'm not going to work for free as a content for hackers and gold players.