MageLO

09/04 MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (09/04) starting at 9 AM UTC. The game should be back up and running in 8 to 12 hours.

Thank you for your patience during this period.

Will we have a South American server? Or will the East North American server be back?

31 minutes ago, Farah said:

Will we have a South American server? Or will the East North American server be back?

Hello, the current plan is to relocate the old NA East servers to a location that is better suited for players that previously relied on this server such as those from South America.

• Thanks 1

We need to return the east servers at least, here in South America this server is essential

14 hours ago, MageLO said:

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (09/04) starting at 9 AM UTC. The game should be back up and running in 8 to 12 hours.

Thank you for your patience during this period.

56 minutes ago, Renegada said:

Why is a standard weekly maintenance so long?

I always wondered about this. Could you give us some technical details?

2 hours ago, Renegada said:

Why is a standard weekly maintenance so long?

Hamster wheel needs to get cleaned

😮 1*FBZQudDI8d2mZoXql06PRw.gif

Thats a massive downtime for just a weekly maint. Also for a single NA server it should be somewhere in US central. Middle of the country where connection will be about the same for both east and west coasts

When there was patch release and maintenance should ve been 12 hours, many of those 1k population who got back started to spam the maintenance topic n bashing it why does it take so long,

And servers were up in 3 hours even tho this message was same 8-12 hours.

Now there is already drop to 750-800 population.

Can we please hurry this up, we have seen you can do it in 2-3 hours when everybody was yelling! 

LO in few weeks: "All NA players get moved to Brazil server. Enjoy lags."

On 9/3/2024 at 7:22 PM, MageLO said:

Hello, the current plan is to relocate the old NA East servers to a location that is better suited for players that previously relied on this server such as those from South America.

Any ETA for this to happen? We wanna play the game without 200ms

On 9/3/2024 at 6:50 PM, Farah said:

Waiting for South American Server (X) 
<3 BRAZIL ...

On 9/4/2024 at 12:14 PM, Mydonos said:

I always wondered about this. Could you give us some technical details?

We generally announce maintenance windows that are longer than what our estimate for the actual downtime will be in case something comes up during the maintenance that needs to be fixed which will require extra time. While 8-12 hours of maintenance are definitely on the extreme end during most weeks the game will be back up and running after 3-5 hours.

On 9/4/2024 at 3:01 PM, Mitne said:

LO in few weeks: "All NA players get moved to Brazil server. Enjoy lags."

My dream

11 hours ago, MageLO said:

We generally announce maintenance windows that are longer than what our estimate for the actual downtime will be in case something comes up during the maintenance that needs to be fixed which will require extra time. While 8-12 hours of maintenance are definitely on the extreme end during most weeks the game will be back up and running after 3-5 hours.

i understand announceing the maintenance in a frame that is comfortable. why not put an hour that it wil go online. i see other games doing that but tell the audiance if its going to take longer or not just before it going live. would that not be easyer so that  more people know when it goes more exact online. than it comes online and no one knows about it becous its in a time frame ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i understand announceing the maintenance in a frame that is comfortable. why not put an hour that it wil go online. i see other games doing that but tell the audiance if its going to take longer or not just before it going live. would that not be easyer so that  more people know when it goes more exact online. than it comes online and no one knows about it becous its in a time frame ?

As I understand it they dont know when it will be over, so they give themselves a window rather than a specific time.

Game is Ruined by the Brazilian Cartel and Soviet Mafia. 

Been hard hacking super blatant and no gm's. 

No action from sard. 

You should just give the new levels to pre-max ranks instead of making us fight 

crooked despicable hackers.

Lies, You tell me Lies. 

Sard isn't doing anything, and neither are you gm's.

I would highly suggest you send a squad of gm in around 3 pac time

cuz im gonna come and do them all in, all your hackers are going Down. 

Cuz you gonna need a squad to keep me from taking them out. 

Now, Have a Nice Day

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

No action from sard. 

Lies, You tell me Lies. 

Now, Have a Nice Day

If only the Brazilian server came back, we would give you foreigners peace

21 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

No action from sard. 

Lies, You tell me Lies. 

Now, Have a Nice Day

I don't understand how this troll is still able to post in the forum...

47 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

I don't understand how this troll is still able to post in the forum

Because I'm the Happy Troll, if you pull my string, my arm goes up n down n my head spins, 

while a voice over of Morgan Freeman slowly says, 'You're a Hacker' 

See they took my coffee and sugar for 48hrs, and after the test i went straight to the 

herbal store, n got some top shelf Graype, so ya'all off the hook this time. 

Don't mean Im gonna forget what they've done, I'll still play with the same heart or effort, 

that LO is making to clean up the game, depending on whether I wish to 'milk the mission or 

kill the hackers in the mission. 

Aint my fault they put in new contacts n want me to fight hackers for each level, for each max rank I 

have where hackers still thrive because LO did Not put in any cover for long approaches.

So because the hackers guns work real good cuz they rewrote the specs, and my gun does nothing.

We just jog around on fragile n wait by the point, no reason to waste expensive ammo on someone 

with a health hack, aimbots and teleports, lag switches, broom handles ect. 

Specially when they should be paying 1 million game dollars per level to fight their hackers, 

when I was already Maxed X 5. So they basically took any chance of fun out of the game till all 

the levels are done for all characters, that'll be years because they put it in the WF.

They aren't banning anyone, including people like you that harass legit players for being legit, 

and can't spell his own name. 

On 9/11/2024 at 10:27 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Because I'm the Happy Troll, if you pull my string, my arm goes up n down n my head spins, 

while a voice over of Morgan Freeman slowly says, 'You're a Hacker' 

See they took my coffee and sugar for 48hrs, and after the test i went straight to the 

herbal store, n got some top shelf Graype, so ya'all off the hook this time. 

Don't mean Im gonna forget what they've done, I'll still play with the same heart or effort, 

that LO is making to clean up the game, depending on whether I wish to 'milk the mission or 

kill the hackers in the mission. 

Aint my fault they put in new contacts n want me to fight hackers for each level, for each max rank I 

have where hackers still thrive because LO did Not put in any cover for long approaches.

So because the hackers guns work real good cuz they rewrote the specs, and my gun does nothing.

We just jog around on fragile n wait by the point, no reason to waste expensive ammo on someone 

with a health hack, aimbots and teleports, lag switches, broom handles ect. 

Specially when they should be paying 1 million game dollars per level to fight their hackers, 

when I was already Maxed X 5. So they basically took any chance of fun out of the game till all 

the levels are done for all characters, that'll be years because they put it in the WF.

They aren't banning anyone, including people like you that harass legit players for being legit, 

and can't spell his own name. 

In my opinion, you are too frustrated with hackers hahaha, all your posts are related to the deep hatred you have for hackers

1 hour ago, CriMiNoZo said:

deep hatred you have for hackers

I don't as much hate the hacker as I hate his motives, and LO having little to no control over them. 

the hackers motives are to stop legits from score or xp any way they can.

So it's more like Hackers are frustrated and have Hatred for Legit players.

Very few legit players exist anymore, and I am angry Matt make former Max ranks fight all these 

armys and loads of hackers to get all the characters remaxed.

They have health hax, thats why none of the guns work right. 

Which also means i have zero interest in any gun in armas or joker store, 

cuz they wont work either. Which is fine, guns just make u run slower in the slow waterfront

while you run or drive 30 miles from one point to another. 

• Like 1