MageLO

08/18 HOTFIX ANNOUNCEMENT

We're going to be deploying another hotfix patch tomorrow morning at 9 AM UTC. The servers should be back up and running after one hour.

Patch Notes:

• Disabled the following missions from spinning up on Waterfront: DIRTY WHITE COLLARS, NOT IN MY BACKYARD, ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING, BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, PINEAPPLE COCKTAIL, INTERNAL AFFAIRS.
  • Attempted another fix at the Mirage police lights not unlocking retroactively.
  • Fixed an issue with the ISSR-C 'Kingdom'.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Hello everyone,

We wanted to inform you that the ongoing maintenance will require an additional hour to complete. We're working diligently to ensure everything is back up and running smoothly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

it's a very strange decision to do maintenance on a day off when most players can play this game on their day off
on peak online days
brilliantIt is a very strange decision to do technical work on a day off, when most players want to play the game
on the day of peak online

Brilliant

@MageLO Thank You!!!

It appears that most of the top lights are unlocked and all of the bumper lights.

I really appreciate it. Thank You for all the efforts. 

1 hour ago, MageLO said:

We're investigating this issue.

Thanks. Its runs through APB Launcher but not APB.exe

45 minutes ago, Heal said:

Thanks. Its runs through APB Launcher but not APB.exe

We've just deployed a fix for this issue - Please open your Launcher to get the newest files after which the APB.exe should work again!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MageLO said:
  • Disabled the following missions from spinning up on Waterfront: DIRTY WHITE COLLARS, NOT IN MY BACKYARD, ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING, BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, PINEAPPLE COCKTAIL, INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

You could disable 'MAH-JONG MONEY' as well. Having to break into two 'Macchina Calabria' vehicles and drive them across a district like Waterfront is as painful as trying to run a marathon with your shoelaces tied together

For the Mirage, the standard lights and lights unlocked by the Cop role have been unlocked, however the lights you can purchase with JT/G1C remain locked, despite having purchased them in 2013.

For reference, these are "Top Enforcer Lights"

"Mirage Hot Response RX-II"

"Mirage ARS Powerbright-II"

"Mirage EVE Xenon-II Beacon"

"Mirage Boomer Raptor III"

Posted (edited)

NOT IN MY BACKYARD, ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING, BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, PINEAPPLE COCKTAIL

???

everyone complaining about missions lo gonna just remove everything and leave us with simple 3 spray missions...

u all suck

Edited by iRawwwN

20 minutes ago, MStomm said:

For the Mirage, the standard lights and lights unlocked by the Cop role have been unlocked, however the lights you can purchase with JT/G1C remain locked, despite having purchased them in 2013.

For reference, these are "Top Enforcer Lights"

"Mirage Hot Response RX-II"

"Mirage ARS Powerbright-II"

"Mirage EVE Xenon-II Beacon"

"Mirage Boomer Raptor III"

We'll be redelivering these purchases which should unlock those lights for players that do own them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MageLO said:

We'll be redelivering

So will we get in game mail for that, or will it just appear in the light's menu?

13 hours ago, MageLO said:

We've just deployed a fix for this issue - Please open your Launcher to get the newest files after which the APB.exe should work again!

Thanks alot 🙂

hey sory i try download apb on steam dont wana Launche   try download apb on main Launcher this not working trying see how fix it i dont now anymore sory if there anywone can help my out ty  sory bad spelling

On 8/18/2024 at 10:07 AM, MageLO said:

We'll be redelivering these purchases which should unlock those lights for players that do own them.

Is there an ETA on this?

On 8/18/2024 at 5:07 PM, MageLO said:

They are still locked for me despite owning the armas lights.

8 hours ago, gogeo said:

They are still locked for me despite owning the armas lights.

Same, we're coming up on a month since then with no further word.

On 9/7/2024 at 8:36 PM, MStomm said:

Same, we're coming up on a month since then with no further word.

Seems like they've resent one out of several that are still missing (also 4x mails of the same item). However the new lights do not even turn on, see below

9MOtZX9.jpeg

fWv1uei.jpeg

Edited by gogeo

2 hours ago, gogeo said:

Seems like they've resent one out of several that are still missing (also 4x mails of the same item). However the new lights do not even turn on, see below

9MOtZX9.jpeg

fWv1uei.jpeg

I got 3/4, still waiting on the Hot Response RX-II. Weird that they quadrupled your mail, I only got one of each.

Unfortunately, I am still missing all the fancy lights on my main character, They only sent them to my second enforcer.