Sign in to follow this  
Easiest

Some random boys still speedhacking

I just want an explanation, how do these guys keep speedhacking with the new "mmorpg" anti-cheat? I don't understand why you can't set a speed limit to avoid this exploit?

Idk what they're doing to move fast, but there is a netcode bug that teleports you server sided. It's easy to detect if someone is abusing it. Even if there's a false detection, it means that player's internet connection is so bad they shouldn't be allowed to join action districts.

I've seen 2 speed hackers since the newest patch, and it's very obvious they're cheating and not just "lagging" like some people like to meme about in chat. One of them used the JG shotgun and destroyed us, and because he was faster than our cars we couldn't run away with cars either as he would just keep up with the car and shoot it with shotgun until it blew up.

I think the developers should make an immediate adjustment to the selection of rivals. This should be done in the coming days, before the population declines. It is necessary to reduce the circle of search for rivals.

just seen it myself in eu asylum haha only took 2 days for this piece of shit to be bypassed, i was right about frost security being absolute morons when it comes to game security

i swear lmao LO needs to wake up even if they get banned fast they still annoys ppls 1 hour

Havn't seen any speed hackers. I did play against one guy that was over one side of the street. Suddenly he was behind me in a garage shooting me in the back. I would have him pinned down and when i go to rush him, he is no longer there and over the other side of the street again. Then when we have to go capture the item, i leave him in my dust, only for him to be ahead of me on foot.

Thing is, he was a high level player and i have played him before so i dont think it was on purpose.

APB still being APB. One rage-speed-hackbutter, few sus peeps. Wasn't the end of the world.

What nearly was end of the night, was people being themselves as usual. Of course I suck, what did you expect? Me stll remembering every quirk of every 178 billion differently modded weapons and knowing exactly how each one of them functions nowdays after all the ever-going re-re-re-rebalancing? I barely remembered the controls for crying out loud...

Got really reminded very very quickly why I stopped playing this game in action districts back in the day. At this rate I will propably have cured my craving for it forever after I reach the new max rank.

Nostalgia can only carry so far, if the gaming experience is... unpleasant, to say the least.

• Like 1