22 hours ago, Mitne said:

>"Nerf N-HVR"
>N-HVR gets heavily nerfed
>Everyone start to use DMR
>"Nerf DMR"
>DMR gets heavily nerfed
>Everyone start to use N-HVR
>Repeat to infinity.

Literally none of the criticism valid for HVR can be applied to DMR, since it is in the truest sense a sniper rifle like all should have been. If the HVR were more like a DMR nobody could complain about it. (Not that they ever had a legit reason to complain anyhow imho)

1 hour ago, Sniperturtle said:
23 hours ago, Mitne said:

>"Nerf N-HVR"
>"Nerf DMR"
>DMR gets heavily nerfed
>Repeat to infinity.

Literally none of the criticism valid for HVR can be applied to DMR, since it is in the truest sense a sniper rifle like all should have been. If the HVR were more like a DMR nobody could complain about it. (Not that they ever had a legit reason to complain anyhow imho)
You will just see. Any meta sniper rifle -> Hate from people who can't counter them in sniper distance.

The DMR-SD does a very good job at fulfilling a medium to long range support role.  It' too bad it doesn't benefit more from it's suppressor. 

15 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:
On 7/17/2018 at 4:17 AM, Mitne said:

>"Nerf N-HVR"
>"Nerf DMR"
>DMR gets heavily nerfed
>Repeat to infinity.

The DMR isn't really a sniper rifle even though it's classified as one.  
It's in the name bro....  Designated Marksman's Rifle.  It fulfills the role gap between an assault rifle and a sniper rifle; providing support and engaging targets that the average infantryman can't reach, all the while being a relatively light weapon platform for what it is and having a higher, more consistent rate of fire than most conventional sniper rifles.

DMR-SD is a joke, it's only good for memeing. (putting heavy barrel 3 on it to stun enemies.) Invest in an AV, it's better in every way.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:52 PM, JohnNighthawk said:

I was wondering if with the engine update, the draw distance could increase, making this weapon a extreme long range sniper?

THIS. I know the weapon is gonna be broken cause it would be poof-poof ALL the time, but I think that the DMR can finally have some time to shine 😄
  • Like 1

Its mobility is terrible.
It has low ammo count in clip.
It does not have enough ammo stored.
It reloads for too long.
Its unconfortable to shoot with it due to its spread recovery.
It does not even do that good damage to vehicle.
It may be just annoying, but its totaly crappy weapon and I hate it, and it totaly deserves to be one of the least used weapons.
Deserves no appretiation. U r just weird individuals. I want to stomp your sunny dreams to the dirt.

Suggested buffs: 8 ammo in clip. 56 ammo capacity. 3s reload time. 400cm/s run speed.

The DMR-AV is a direct upgrade to the SD, and even then it's incredibly niche.

The OBIR is a better support weapon overall.