Jump to content
yood

the ignore list in the game

Recommended Posts

I'm willing to pay any money . to be able to increase the ignor sheet in the game .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can buy it. it's in the ARMAS marketplace. it's called the friends and ignore list extender.

premium tab > other services > third option



how do you have that many people on your ignore list? i only used it back then when gold seller bot spammers were a thing. i've cleared it out since and i have nobody on ignore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont even need ignore list i feed on people that swear at me
i just piss them off even more ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need to extend your ignore list, you are the problem. 

Maybe if you stopped dethreating, people wouldnt hate you so much YooD. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CookiePuss said:

If you need to extend your ignore list, you are the problem. 

Maybe if you stopped dethreating, people wouldnt have you so much YooD. 

I have you so much Cookie. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Em... why did you created two threads for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SelttikS said:
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

If you need to extend your ignore list, you are the problem. 

Maybe if you stopped dethreating, people wouldnt have you so much YooD. 

I have you so much Cookie. 😉
Reeeeeeeeeeee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mitne said:

Em... why did you created two threads for that?

its okay we can all get our post counts up. that's the reason why most of us are here ain't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aeronaut said:
its okay we can all get our post counts up. that's the reason why most of us are here ain't it?
who even cares about post count




  Edited by BXNNXD
post count boost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can op please post screenshots of their ignore list? I want to see if i made the cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh if u actually use an ignore list online ur the issue with being a fragile weeb and should prob go back to tumblr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fr3e said:

tbh if u actually use an ignore list online ur the issue with being a fragile weeb and should prob go back to tumblr

man ur really obsessed with weebs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

tbh if u actually use an ignore list online ur the issue with being a fragile weeb and should prob go back to tumblr

man ur really obsessed with weebs
whats wrong with hating something so cruel and sinister its equivalent to the nazi regime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sometimes ignore the players just for fun, and unignore them again if i want to tell them something bad, and ignore them again.
At the end, both are satisfied, I have told him my opinion and he has agreed with his silence.

*Mooaaann* what a delicious pie we have here !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
 

it already has friend



imho i think the ignore list should be removed and you should be forced to grow a pair and not cry everytime some1 hurts ur feelings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...