Jump to content
Selali

OTW Access currently down

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

We are taking down OTW access for the next few days. We will post on the forums when OTW is available to be used once again.

Thank you!

Selali

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet. Looks like getting OTW ready for the weapons balance patch.

Is that right? 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Sweet. Looks like getting OTW ready for the weapons balance patch.

Is that right? 🙂

 

God, I hope so. Fix the ATAC while you guys are at it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IROCkiller said:
2 hours ago, Salvick said:

Sweet. Looks like getting OTW ready for the weapons balance patch.

Is that right? 🙂

 

 
God, I hope so. Fix the ATAC while you guys are at it!
 
At least that means more players and more gear to fuck around with I love OTW.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Selali said:

Hello all,

We are taking down OTW access for the next few days. We will post on the forums when OTW is available to be used once again.

Thank you!

Selali

nice. Keep us updated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IROCkiller said:
10 hours ago, Salvick said:

Sweet. Looks like getting OTW ready for the weapons balance patch.

Is that right? 🙂

 

God, I hope so. Fix the ATAC while you guys are at it!
ATAC is perfect the way it is currently. (JK. ATAC needs a buff [even more]), it's fun to see people crying and bitching because ATAC users :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that a World world event is over i can get back to testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 3:21 PM, iBlackEdits said:

OTW?

I believe it's something like Open Test World (for the new patches and sh*t).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FakeyOnFire said:
On 7/12/2018 at 8:21 AM, iBlackEdits said:

OTW?

I believe it's something like Open Test World (for the new patches and sh*t).
Is OTW open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×