Captain Teemo

Surveys for G1C Removed?

5 hours ago, HEXM said:

I still can do survey I just did one and get my free g1c feel bad for y'all 😛

Wish mine worked : /

What country you live in
are you using the same link to get to the surveys? 

And again to the rest who didn't catch it THIS was working under little orbit it stopped after the maintenance Would really appreciate a official response.

@Lixil @MattScott

Was the removal of Earning g1c from surveys (after the server maintenance) Intentional and do you have any plays to introduce (or fix) ways to earn g1c.

there are no link to third party offers now in payment options, so i think that it's not really working now

wbHBqv2.jpg

I do my survey with my phone in the normal way like everyone else except that I've never closed the peanutlab page so I think it's still linked to my gamerfirst account in some way. 

Edited by HEXM

Yes, the offer wall and survey offers were removed as part of the G1C ratio changes. We retired a number of payment providers which were previously setup under Reloaded Games that didn't make sense to transition to Little Orbit due to a variety of reasons.

If you had pending transactions, they should complete as we still support handling of those payment providers on the back-end for the time being.

23 hours ago, Majiik said:

Yes, the offer wall and survey offers were removed as part of the G1C ratio changes. We retired a number of payment providers which were previously setup under Reloaded Games that didn't make sense to transition to Little Orbit due to a variety of reasons.

If you had pending transactions, they should complete as we still support handling of those payment providers on the back-end for the time being.

thanks for the reply!
are there any possible plans to have these return in the future? or even buying g1c on amazon again?

1 hour ago, Captain Teemo said:
thanks for the reply!
are there any possible plans to have these return in the future? or even buying g1c on amazon again?
I try to avoid making absolute statements as there are others which make these kind of business decisions and plans - that said, I doubt surveys will return. They were always a nightmare for support and the providers who offered them could be shady and not reward players for completing the surveys.

Amazon could come back in some way but it wouldn't be using the digital delivery integration we previously had as that seems to have been abandoned by Amazon.
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Majiik said:
I try to avoid making absolute statements as there are others which make these kind of business decisions and plans - that said, I doubt surveys will return. They were always a nightmare for support and the providers who offered them could be shady and not reward players for completing the surveys.

Amazon could come back in some way but it wouldn't be using the digital delivery integration we previously had as that seems to have been abandoned by Amazon.
What About FE's Reward Points system (every month getting a certain amounts of points/g1c Could be really low like 30 or 15)

Also while on the "Thing's i liked from FE Train" (FE is fallen Earth my first g1 game.)

What about a "Server Time" Clock on forums there is already 1 ingame When you go to Clock Options. Would help to have an actual counter when the event's say "Starting at 4pm [insert timezone here] "
And it says  " and 7am Server Time"
Server time is just 2 hours forward for me here in Aussie land.
frzdJDc.png
(Also the options screen is bugged unsure if it's only for me) Edited by Zolerox
Oca Nano 'Gold' Believer

There is no such thing as free lunch...

56 minutes ago, Chinook said:

There is no such thing as free lunch...

I begged a differ all my g1c is from surveys (20% from events)
You've spent 7,891 G1C resulting in a total of US$98.64

Just now, Zolerox said:
I begged a differ all my g1c is from surveys (20% from events)
You've spent 7,891 G1C resulting in a total of US$98.64
Good for you.

I tried doing those once...or maybe twice? One didn't work and one just gave me fuckall as reward. I may have gotten something like few 30 G1C's for watching an ad even earlier.

I have better uses for my time than wasting half an hour for something I can make in 5-10 minutes at work.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:59 AM, Zolerox said:

Never had a problem myself with peanut labs Even when 1 of the surveys dident award me i sent a ticket pb even apolgised and reward my g1c.

All my g1c comes from surveys.

I hope they fix it /bring it back (it worked for me never had a scam Those one's at the bottom were though but that's a different company)
This was my last survey This was after Little Orbit took over (someone asked if they still worked after the LO took over. so i tried one)
YbMlu4U.png

WHAT?!?!?!?! I CALL THIS OP!!!!

On 7/12/2018 at 9:59 PM, Majiik said:

Are there any more changes that came with the G1C change? Personally I am not drawn into "special deals" and that kinda stuff, but there were 2 things changed/deleted that came with the G1C ratio change. so I thought I would ask this so that other people will not get (nasty) surprises later on.
You know, to keep(?) things going smooth here...

On 7/10/2018 at 2:10 PM, Keshi said:

While everyone here talking about surveys...peanutlabs was never available in my region so i paid for my items. all dem thousand dollars....

Yup me too, sad wallet but had a good time when I was playing though. 
  • Like 1