Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

Good morning San Paro. Get up! You shit yourself!

Would you like me to tell you a joke? One small company spent money to implement an anti-cheat that blocks players for no reason. Do you think this is the end? No. This small company knows about the problem, but does nothing to solve it. Yes, I am aware that this will be fixed soon. But when? When?  This problem has been present in the game for more than a year. Has the game been losing its audience for more than a year? Explain why the hell you are doing further development of the game? Who are you trying for? An idiotic anti-cheat is emptying your pockets right now, and nullifying the results of your work. This is absurd. 
I was banned permanently. I've been playing since its launch, I remember when it was paid. My account is over 10 years old. Of those 10 years, I spent about a year in the game. 
 Short-sighted developers and cheaters will soon destroy the game. The direction of the vector is set definitively. 
A little explanation. I call cheaters people with Flavs configs, macros, bug unions and other scum. Scum who use the vulnerabilities of the game for superiority, and hiding behind excuses about poor optimization and other nonsense.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 7:17 PM, Yapopal said:

Would you like me to tell you a joke? One small company spent money to implement an anti-cheat that blocks players for no reason. Do you think this is the end? No. This small company knows about the problem, but does nothing to solve it. Yes, I am aware that this will be fixed soon. But when? When?  This problem has been present in the game for more than a year. Has the game been losing its audience for more than a year? Explain why the hell you are doing further development of the game? Who are you trying for? An idiotic anti-cheat is emptying your pockets right now, and nullifying the results of your work. This is absurd. 
I was banned permanently. I've been playing since its launch, I remember when it was paid. My account is over 10 years old. Of those 10 years, I spent about a year in the game. 
 Short-sighted developers and cheaters will soon destroy the game. The direction of the vector is set definitively. 
A little explanation. I call cheaters people with Flavs configs, macros, bug unions and other scum. Scum who use the vulnerabilities of the game for superiority, and hiding behind excuses about poor optimization and other nonsense.

I remember back then when people were shitting on me for cheating when I never did cheated. It was like that back then with FairFight.

I did glitch on other account (which was mysteriously not banned unlike my main) into one spot during Halloween but without context it's idiotic (entire team tried to get to glitcher to kill him - And suprisingly glitcher DIDN'T get banned for that) and then I was banned for cheating on my main few days later (I assume that was reason? Although it's shady.).

So yeah, I just decided to shut it after unban, complete what I had... now I'm just here more like shadow. Lurking between, soaking misery of others and hoping maybe there's gonna be wind of change. Noooooope.

Edited by Mitne

i just want matt to unban so i got more opps

On 5/8/2024 at 6:28 AM, iRawwwN said:

i just want matt to unban so i got more opps

when your arch nemesis has been defeated and you realize you have no purpose in life anymore

• Thanks 2