Good Morning...
Does anyone know if it's working support ticket opening?

i have a friend with his ticket still being opened for 18days... no replies... and i'm telling him to have patience everyday...

Be patient. There's a thread pinned at the top with a running tally of how many are done and how many are pending.

Patience child, I have a ticket of my own as well regarding an unsuccessful armas transaction, still waiting patiently... 10 days counting. 

Thanks guys for the feed, someone stole my legendary ... I was a long time away from the game because of being Brazilian and having the block ip ... when playing in BR I got some legendary opening the boxes they have a great value for me not in question of $$ but by you got them.

Edited by jokeriaa
BAD ENGLISH

1 minute ago, jokeriaa said:

Thanks guys for the feed, they stole my legendary ... I was a long time away from the game because of being Brazilian and having the block ip ... when playing in BR I got some legendary opening the boxes they have a great value for me not in question of $$ but by you got them.

wait who is "they"?

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
4 minutes ago, jokeriaa said:

Thanks guys for the feed, they stole my legendary ... I was a long time away from the game because of being Brazilian and having the block ip ... when playing in BR I got some legendary opening the boxes they have a great value for me not in question of $$ but by you got them.

wait who is "they"?
Sorry, Bad English.
=/
On 7/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, Fenton said:

Be patient. There's a thread pinned at the top with a running tally of how many are done and how many are pending.

Where do I locate this?

11 minutes ago, jokeriaa said:
Sorry, Bad English.
=/ Where do I locate this?

56 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
57 minutes ago, jokeriaa said:

wait who is "they"?
them

reset his brain

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

reset his brain

RE! SET! THE WORLD! Bwahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa...!