Sign in to follow this  
Keshi

I know it can't be only me

Game keeps freezing/stuttering allot lately.....

Game freeze and stutter if you re-log on multiple toons (or accounts). I just restart it after each toon. Also connection troubles sometimes look like hardware lag.

14 minutes ago, Letter said:

Game freeze and stutter if you re-log on multiple toons (or accounts). I just restart it after each toon. Also connection troubles sometimes look like hardware lag.

without switching character  i relogged to make sure and it wasnt that. been happening ever since the last patch 😞 

3 hours ago, Keshi said:

Game keeps freezing/stuttering allot lately.....

Hey Keshi, for me it is the same since last patch.

I do today the /latencytest and write/send the file to Support.

Hey there, tip from 2011. After starting the game end a process called VivoxVoiceService

Do you happen to use Advanced System Care? That program modified my registry and made my computer 10-15% slower with their "performance tweaks", games stuttered all over the place. Their so called "registry cleanup" or "registry defrag" is a joke. Never using a program like that ever again.  (Just a warning for anyone else who might use it)

They did a couple of networking changes in the latest patch and these seem to be causing stutters. Run a /latencytest whenever you start stuttering like a madman and send it to support so they can collect data and find out whats causing it.

Edited by Frosi

Sign in to follow this