Sign in to follow this  
Lato

Can we have the large resupply box removed from the game?

Remove/rework the large resupply box  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the resupply box removed from the game?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know about you but having to face players with infinite nades is not fun

Edited by Lato
  • Like 1

Even if i dislike infinite lowyields, it's part of the game unless they build like a nade cooldown after recharge(prob 20seconds per 3) and resets to 0 when u die...other than that you cant...it's part of the game

Keep it, but it should have a limited amount of tickets. Regular bullets cost 1 and explosive rounds/grenades cost 2. Once its used up it poofs.

Coming from someone who mains the OPGL, you can achieve this with a Mikro/Vaq and mobile resupply. So I mean, its all kind of a wash really.

Edit: I guess it already works this way. So it's fine as is. Mobile supply is even worse at this so again, it's whatever. Its also needed as the game requires gun changes.

Edited by Sidewayz24
  • Like 2

Large resupply boxes are limited quantity, and more importantly, they're VERY explosive. If u have an idea where the placed it, toss a nade at it.

Use osmaw as primary, im sure u can manage the whole match without resupplying and depending on the field supplier. 

Tbh, i feel consumables shd be made purchasable from contacts.

• Like 2

If you can not remove the ops ability to access the supply crate they dropped, that is your failure not the games.

Sign in to follow this