Sign in to follow this  
Error_Detection

Why you remove /report from game

Matt say FairFight will stay in game.Battleye will be primary and FairFight secondary anti cheat.Something like in game Rainbow Six Siege two active anticheat.In APB i not see 1 active anticheat.Early in chat automatic message FairFight Active and you can report player in game just type in chat  /report  xxx ,both are removed.Can Battleye start finaly full protecting APB=start banning cheater?Yesterday i see gold 255r speed hacking in Citadel.APB need 2 anticheat FairFight and Battleye because is free to play game,when cheater got bann not losing money,like in games when he pay for game 60 euro i dont think he will come again 10 (60x10=600euro) times and start cheating ower and ower again.In APB cheater always can make new acc "for free" and start hacking again.That is why APB need 2 anticheat,when cheater come and start cheating in same day he got bann/instant.F u c k  that if he got bann after 5-10 days,he have fun,destroyed so many missions,many players in that period leave APB because they not wana play vs cheater and they go play other games.After 10 days he will make new acc and start hacking again 10 days.But if he got instant bann in the same day he will try again 2,3,4 times and he will give up.

idk, /report always seemed useless to be but maybe its not exactly disabled either

5 minutes ago, Keshi said:

idk, /report always seemed useless to be but maybe its not exactly disabled either

we need some fast way to report cheater,i cant always recording and on half mission exit to contact support,then waiting 1-2 months they open my ticket,all that time cheater is still in game and cheating hard

/report is to flagg potentially cheating players ingame. And is only to report the behavior “Cheating“ and not other things, like many still falsely think.

FairFight is still active and BattleEye too. LittleOrbit removed only the “Active“ messages and the “Banned xyz“ Broadcast.

Matt sayd in a Post that they are working to implement different reasons to choose from for reporting players ingame.

Holy shit you should pay people to read your shit before you post it cause it is painful as fuck to read.

FF messages were disabled. Been covered before, learn to search. /report is a trash feature that is being reworked. Again been covered already, learn to search.

Wtf is it that you actually think /report does, magically start recording the person who you are mad at because they killed you or whatever? There are nowhere near as many cheaters now as bronze some lower skilled players want to think.

40 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

-snip-

Arent u the guy who cried ur wife dint get unbanned after her ban? Why talk about other hackers eh?

Matt has said he wants to improve /ignore.

Perhaps its only down while they do so. 

57 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

*Snip cos omg that gave me eye cancer*

wvB2Z.gif

25 minutes ago, Abby said:

wvB2Z.gif

quality gif 12/10

report cant be removed cause how will i report the weebs and furrys

Sign in to follow this