Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

Friday's disappointment

The Little Orbit website has written a great speech for investors. I wonder if there was at least one moron who believed what was written there... I do not know for sure and maybe I am wrong, but there is only one screen left of the company behind which there is nothing. The developers are not interested in the development of the project, all the work is aimed at simulating the work. Promises, fiery speeches, low-grade content... - this is all that a team of one developer, Matt Scott, is capable of. It takes a lot more effort and money to develop the game! You're ruining yourself!

lol u check this website like 1 year(maybe 2?)since they renew it.Ofc nobody gona invest in company with dead games.Their own games s.t.f.u and unsung story are in development since 2015(sort of)and the games they bought with G1-apb and fallen earth which have couple of hundreds of players(i doubt FE have more than 100-150 on daily)and they both are a mess.Disaster code,old looking and overall super tough to deal with

Smart investors do their research and see what a game publisher/developer can do before investing.  Little Orbit purchased APB Reloaded in 2018. Six years later and they have nothing really to show what their capable of doing.  64-bit engine upgrade made the game run worse and added sound bugs they don't seem to care. They ignore community feedback. 

39 minutes ago, Pista said:

Smart investors do their research and see what a game publisher/developer can do before investing.  Little Orbit purchased APB Reloaded in 2018. Six years later and they have nothing really to show what their capable of doing.  64-bit engine upgrade made the game run worse and added sound bugs they don't seem to care. They ignore community feedback. 

And for fallen earth they shut the game down, and due to some legal issues had to bring it back up. what content did they add? nothing. not a dam thing. infact they killed the player base by removing all items from everyone. Including the vets who had been playing fallen earth from it's alpha test days. Now if you still think they care well...

15 hours ago, Pista said:

They ignore community feedback.

Yea they won't fix the new car, or talk about it.

NA is completely dead now, think the max i saw was 10, n 10 spread between dif instances,

and I checked morning, noon and night, same numbers. 

I am waiting for them to Merge Na to EU or sell out. 

Not that I want the merge at 160ms and rarely any english speakers there, but thats all I got.

LO has consistently left us in the dark, not communicated, not fixed haxing or added contacts,

Matt shows up once a year with a speech. 

I tell ya I think they bought it for a tax wright off, adding just enough bells n whistles to show evidence,

and investment. We're just the Pawns stuck in the Matrix  

20 hours ago, Pista said:

The 64-bit upgrade made it run better, but yes they don't care about fixing the bugs they added. SLR firing sound still crackles.

4 hours ago, BlatMan said:

The 64-bit upgrade made it run better, but yes they don't care about fixing the bugs they added. SLR firing sound still crackles.

Did they fix the joker ammo machines? i remeber checking out the 64 bit and it was playing all the lines at once every half second.

11 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Did they fix the joker ammo machines? i remeber checking out the 64 bit and it was playing all the lines at once every half second.

It did get fixed..

Took a while but it got fixed

13 minutes ago, Ellix said:

It did get fixed..

No they didn't Fix it, ya they did something to his voice to make him sound stoned, but only certain times.

Its still the same thing, ya spawn into district n the first thing you hear is the joker screaming to buy ammo.

I have simple low wattage desk top pc speakers, also head set. Both will blow your ears out if not set to lowest volume.

Where you can barely hear other sounds. So you basically have to mute out while getting your load out, then crank it back up

to go play. Having the joker voice amplified like it is is kinda stupid in that any noob has to buy ammo, and has to learn how to buy it

from where to complete the tutorial. So noobs already know, we don't need the joker voice, if the player needs ammo he needs to find the box.

If he is close enough to hear the joker, then he can see the box, yet if he is away from a joker box he hears nothing to direct him. 

It's a shame really. Imo APB is better off dead or open sourced, at its current state its basically held hostage by one guy that refuses to do anything a game that has pretty insane potential.

Constant excuses as to why they can't do anything, but imagine if APB's source code was released, modders who actually have passion could probably actually make content for the game, at least anything more meaningful than whats being done right now lul.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Extras said:

It's a shame really. Imo APB is better off dead or open sourced, at its current state its basically held hostage by one guy that refuses to do anything a game that has pretty insane potential.

Constant excuses as to why they can't do anything, but imagine if APB's source code was released, modders who actually have passion could probably actually make content for the game, at least anything more meaningful than whats being done right now lul.

this.

3 hours ago, Extras said:

Well remeber that people who have made tools or moddifactions to the game have been banned. LO seems to be one of those companies were its THERE game and you will play it by THERE rules or you will suffer the consequence for not doing so. I already know from the many games out there modding could add quite a bit of fun to this dull game

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 4:47 PM, BlatMan said:

Servers crash more often.  Game performance degrades over time. We get random "out of memory...closing" message. I have 32GB of ram, there's no way i should be running out within 1-3 hours of playing.

On 3/19/2024 at 12:24 AM, Pista said:

Servers crash more often.  Game performance degrades over time. We get random "out of memory...closing" message. I have 32GB of ram, there's no way i should be running out within 1-3 hours of playing.

Just get more RAM then. Easy fix.