Sign in to follow this  
Emily

03/13 MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us! From March 13th to 20th, make sure to log in to our game to receive your exclusive St. Patrick's Top hat. It's a limited-time offer to add some festive cheer to your game!

GIf-FdMWEAA-PCn?format=jpg&name=large

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (03/13) starting at 9 AM UTC. The game should be back up and running in 4 to 6 hours.

Thank you for your patience during this period.

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2024 at 10:34 AM, UndeadSnack said:

Very nice hat.

Thanks

Merged.

We need to login every day from 13th to 20th? or only one day?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Emily I am getting error code 10001. says client version is wrong, make sure you have newest patch.

I did get the new patch.

Possibly I am too early and the server is not up yet, but this is not the code i get when im early. 

The launcher news area is showing Valentine day as the last news event, but the picture is the normal picture

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
m

Just now, MACKxBOLAN said:

@Emily I am getting error code 10001. says client version is wrong, make sure you have newest patch.

I did get the new patch.

Possibly I am too early and the server is not up yet, but this is not the code i get when im early. 

here aswell, client version is wrong bruh

NA servers been online all night and nothing from Little Orbit.  

It's now 3/14/24 5:40am my time, I go to login to my account all of my players pop up with no money and >1 hrs? What the hell is going on?

Little Orbit really showing how much they care about this game by saying NOTHING when NA server is offline or what happened.

On 3/14/2024 at 4:43 PM, Pista said:

Little Orbit really showing how much they care about this game by saying NOTHING when NA server is offline or what happened.

Pretty sure it was still maintenance related for it being down those extra few hours. It's happened a few times in the past as well and they'll rarely mention it...

3 hours ago, OvenBaby said:

maintenance related

Maint is not what he is talking about, We are talking about how the NA goes down randomly for hours on non maint days and times, 

Multiple times a week, as in, Server Crash without being restarted or having any input from LO on This forum. 

However it is known that they comment or post on their Discord channel about these outages but not here.

When this happens EU will work fine, but not NA.

From a business and marketing stand point, it is as if LO either unaware of the outages or absent for weeks on end, 

and or they simply don't care enough to post in the forum. Which should be the main and foremost platform to communicate 

with clients. As you can see pista's date and time stamp this happened last week a day after general maintenance, it also happened 

over the weekend and again two days ago on tuesday. Again we're not talking about a brief server crash, we're talking several hours.

and not one post here in forum about it, or what happened. 

We all know where this will lead, with a lack of communication from LO leads to speculation and hypothesis of Conspiracy's.

My newest conspiracy hypothesis is that LO is renting a sub standard cheap server and rat holing the extra funds, with plans to 

shut down NA and force the 'Westerners to play in EU. 

This comes after they released a half wit car without any kits or police lighting and failed to address the situation.

They failed to address the status and progress of the Anti cheat after thowing it in, yet hax are still everywhere.

They failed to address the MM status and progress after 'Throwing it in. 

This is what We are talking about.      

Two weeks now without any comment from Staff or volunteers regarding;

Maintenance, MM, Hackers, Police Lights/Kits for new car, Server shutdowns and instability.

I Vow to put forth as much effort in missions as staff do (when they show up for work)