MattScott

6 Days of Player Appreciation - Free Premium & ARMAS sale

28 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

i did.

waGuYCQ.png

"104 New Messages"

about 10 pages of guns sorted by gun type (assault rifles smgs etc) and from first gun to last gun (according to armas' sorting)

I prefer to use the free trials as extra discounts on weapons lol.. RIP to any future purchases you may want to make

22 hours ago, Unclean said:

I prefer to use the free trials as extra discounts on weapons lol.. RIP to any future purchases you may want to make

If LO is smart, every month they would refresh the ability to trial a gun since, you may have liked a trial gun before but bought another, and 2 months later be interested in this gun but, the trial (and discount) have expired so you just never buy it. I imagine there are more missed sale opportunities because of a silly 1x thing /w discounts.

• Like 1

Just now, Rebelliousness said:

If LO is smart, every month they would refresh the ability to trial a gun since, you may have liked a trial gun before but bought another, and 2 months later be interested in this gun but, the trial (and discount) have expired so you just never buy it. I imagine there are more missed sale opportunities because of a silly 1x thing /w discounts.

We have occasionally reset the trials in the past.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Majiik said:

We have occasionally reset the trials in the past.

True, as I trialed a few for the sale 'D  Just had a couple more in mind down the road but... welp I already trialed 'em ;D  Now that the sale is gone that discount would be enticing ;D

please admin repeats the promotion of the weapons when the ticket has lowered the promotion is over