xPanzerShrekx

[POLL] Should APB remove faction locked vehicles?

12 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Lol.  Didn't see the rest of your post.  The Pioneer isn't "better" per say though.  It's apples to oranges. 

The Pioneer isnt better than the Espacio?

Care to explain?

On 7/5/2018 at 4:58 PM, TrinityFSB said:

Lol.  Didn't see the rest of your post.  The Pioneer isn't "better" per say though.  It's apples to oranges. 

The Pioneer has more forward push from a stand still.  I was actually blocked in using my Espacio because I couldn't push a medium vehicle out of my way from a stop.  The medium vehicle was sideways so they weren't pushing the Espacio, I just couldn't push it out of the way so ran on foot.  The pioneer has zero issues pushing around other vehicles.

The Pioneer also allows passengers to shoot at 360 degrees.  The van only allows 180 degrees because they are hanging out of the side.  This is a massive disadvantage in a chase.

I love the look of the Espacio aesthetically, but there is no advantage to using it over the Pioneer.

On 7/6/2018 at 4:51 PM, illgot said:

The Pioneer has more forward push from a stand still.  I was actually blocked in using my Espacio because I couldn't push a medium vehicle out of my way from a stop.  The medium vehicle was sideways so they weren't pushing the Espacio, I just couldn't push it out of the way so ran on foot.  The pioneer has zero issues pushing around other vehicles.

The Pioneer also allows passengers to shoot at 360 degrees.  The van only allows 180 degrees because they are hanging out of the side.  This is a massive disadvantage in a chase.

I love the look of the Espacio aesthetically, but there is no advantage to using it over the Pioneer.

The advantages of the Espacio consist of a higher acceleration, the ability to "whip around" 180 degrees with minimal effort, and better drifting capability. 
It's really up to the play style you're going for... Speed and agility or brute strength.  
The passengers not being able to shoot 360 degrees is really the only disadvantage per say.  Edited by TrinityFSB

20 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

The advantages of the Espacio consist of a higher acceleration, the ability to "whip around" 180 degrees with minimal effort, and better drifting capability. 
It's really up to the play style you're going for... Speed and agility or brute strength.  
The passengers not being able to shoot 360 degrees is really the only disadvantage per say. 

the espacio also can be flipped on its side, isnt affected as much by nitro3, and cant be jumped on from the rear altho that could be a positive or a negative depending on the situation

trading the "brute strength" of the pioneer for less than 1m/s extra speed doesnt really make sense imo, especially when the vegas does it better

14 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the espacio also can be flipped on its side, isnt affected as much by nitro3, and cant be jumped on from the rear altho that could be a positive or a negative depending on the situation

trading the "brute strength" of the pioneer for less than 1m/s extra speed doesnt really make sense imo, especially when the vegas does it better

"1 m/s" can make all the difference.  And I'm pretty sure I remember it being a bit faster than that, maybe not though.   Of course the vegas is faster....  It's a car.  Again....  Apples to oranges.