MattScott

APB Reloaded Console Sunset

On 1/18/2024 at 10:39 PM, Kiida said:

No.

REEEEE not my ffa :^(((((

I do all this page say about migration. But when login with ps account i never get any question about migrate player only support and forum. What is this? 

19 hours ago, Smokeybandit said:

I do all this page say about migration. But when login with ps account i never get any question about migrate player only support and forum. What is this? 

I attached the link below, this should allow you to migrate from console to PC, make sure you follow the steps correctly 

https://register.gamersfirst.com/consoleless/migrate

On 2/4/2024 at 2:21 AM, Smokeybandit said:

I was stuck as well, friend of mine redirected me to this page: https://register.gamersfirst.com/consoleless/ and it works, I have my characters transferred to PC account.

Im guessing you can't merge both Xbox and PlayStation accounts on the same PC account? Since Xbox works fine but my PS4 account I don't see the option for it. Unless it isn't ready yet then I'll wait.

5 minutes ago, El-Neko said:

Im guessing you can't merge both Xbox and PlayStation accounts on the same PC account? Since Xbox works fine but my PS4 account I don't see the option for it. Unless it isn't ready yet then I'll wait.

Go to this page after signing in into your PlayStation account: https://register.gamersfirst.com/consoleless

For some reason, the migration button is still hidden on the PlayStation site for whatever reason. Matt, please fix.

16 minutes ago, ZedKGaming said:

Go to this page after signing in into your PlayStation account: https://register.gamersfirst.com/consoleless

For some reason, the migration button is still hidden on the PlayStation site for whatever reason. Matt, please fix.

Oh thank you! I was confused some reason why the option wasn't there... Yeah seriously they need to fix that!

This transfer to pc been ruin the fun of this game.ppl play with macros and aim assistent.and it seems like normal in pc. And we consol guys cant even play with controller that we used to use. Well forced to go pc then im out of this game. 

1 hour ago, totentulling said:

This transfer to pc been ruin the fun of this game.ppl play with macros and aim assistent.and it seems like normal in pc. And we consol guys cant even play with controller that we used to use. Well forced to go pc then im out of this game. 

yeah don't play pc its just all cheaters. most ppl already quit pc years ago because its all cheaters. and the servers are garbage laggy. and they don't even fix the most basic bugs ever.

basically LO only made the game worse since 6 years of doing almost nothing.

I been play this game from beginning,now i play console since 2015 i think.and start from beginning again?? I dont think so. You make me start from beginning? Close console??? And make all go pc??? Then you shud have make controller support on game before you start this. You dont do,what you do next???? Answer me,or i will claim my money back on this game. And i use alot ^^. Make me happy or i make you sad. Thats a promise

On 2/16/2024 at 6:35 PM, Smokeybandit said:

I been play this game from beginning,now i play console since 2015 i think.and start from beginning again?? I dont think so. You make me start from beginning? Close console??? And make all go pc??? Then you shud have make controller support on game before you start this. You dont do,what you do next???? Answer me,or i will claim my money back on this game. And i use alot ^^. Make me happy or i make you sad. Thats a promise

You can transfer your account (characters and purchases) to PC.

Cannot even belive this was on console, i know older games tried to expand everywhere they can but nowdays they unable to do so with this kind of manpower ,-,

• Like 1