Sign in to follow this  
piero

apb reloaded

the game is increasingly disgusting and full of hackers... and they don't put any effort into banning anyone who uses it

It would be a pretty bad financial decision to ban anyone using APB

On 12/27/2023 at 9:31 AM, ok said:

It would be a pretty bad financial decision to ban anyone using APB

Lmao I got perma'd for using just talking shit to the enemy team while they had a blatant aimbotter.

Yup, you read that right. For telling someone to uninstall, and to stop playing with their "friend" if they cant play legit, I got perma'd. Oh, and that cheater still hasnt been banned, even after I sent very, VERY obvious video proof to the support team and got told "they'd look into it". (Which is just code for "fuck you we're not gonna do anything lmao"). Dude was literally using a stock SHAW and spinning around killing everyone like the SHAWcopters plague back in 2012.

Im sure cheaters are probably 90% of their income base by now. Nobody legit is gonna spend money while they're getting ran down by cheaters constantly and LO hasnt updated shit in 3+ years. The game is officially/unofficially dead, and good riddance honestly

Chicken and Egg.

Do you fix the anti-cheats, match making or try to stabalise the engine first?

1 hour ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lmao I got perma'd for using just talking shit to the enemy team while they had a blatant aimbotter.

Yup, you read that right. For telling someone to uninstall, and to stop playing with their "friend" if they cant play legit, I got perma'd. Oh, and that cheater still hasnt been banned, even after I sent very, VERY obvious video proof to the support team and got told "they'd look into it". (Which is just code for "fuck you we're not gonna do anything lmao"). Dude was literally using a stock SHAW and spinning around killing everyone like the SHAWcopters plague back in 2012.

Im sure cheaters are probably 90% of their income base by now. Nobody legit is gonna spend money while they're getting ran down by cheaters constantly and LO hasnt updated shit in 3+ years. The game is officially/unofficially dead, and good riddance honestly

yeah brother it was definitely you heroically standing up to a cheater and not the hours a day you spent in /d being a toxic nuisance 

keep fighting the good fight and one day they'll all see 

• Thanks 1

There is no one forcing you to play it, you might want to do like most of us did which was to quit APB. They are milking it like Rockstar does with GTA Online, many promises and none of them are yet in game and there is always someone else to blame due to the bad results. The "new engine" update that have been talked about for seven years will not be enough to caught people's attention to try on this game, due to the fact the new engine is already an old engine, which does not help in any scenario. There is only one option which is to rebuild the whole game on a decent engine, but for that would be required a decent and focused team not only of developers, but also the people that are in charge of this  project leading  forward which now is going backwards. 

Edited by Krapler

23 hours ago, vsb said:

yeah brother it was definitely you heroically standing up to a cheater and not the hours a day you spent in /d being a toxic nuisance 

keep fighting the good fight and one day they'll all see 

Lmao cry about it, oh wait you already are. You really think a couple mean words in /d are worse than the rampant cheater problem? Cool, then I guess you're part of the problem then. Degenerates like you who are incapable of handling a couple "mean words" but completely fine with aimbotters shawcopter'ing around every waking hour of the day are why Jericho and this game are dead, congrats, you're a saint.

Ah, your whole profile consists of sucking off APB at every given opportunity. Your mentality makes a lot more sense now. Dont worry bro, Im sure the devs will see it and reward you or something lmao

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lmao cry about it, oh wait you already are. You really think a couple mean words in /d are worse than the rampant cheater problem? Cool, then I guess you're part of the problem then. Degenerates like you who are incapable of handling a couple "mean words" but completely fine with aimbotters shawcopter'ing around every waking hour of the day are why Jericho and this game are dead, congrats, you're a saint.

Ah, your whole profile consists of sucking off APB at every given opportunity. Your mentality makes a lot more sense now. Dont worry bro, Im sure the devs will see it and reward you or something lmao

what are you even talking about dude lmao, you're actually dissociating from reality

On 12/30/2023 at 3:52 PM, Krapler said:

There is only one option which is to rebuild the whole game on a decent engine, but for that would be required a decent and focused team not only of developers, but also the people that are in charge of this  project leading  forward which now is going backwards. 

Forget it... not with LO at least

Edited by PingOVER9000