Ritual

Halloween Screenshot Competition 2023

What's cookin' gourd lookin'?

If you haven't noticed it yet, we're having a bit of a situation in San Paro. Headless fellas are running around, and gangs of Pumpkinheads are terrorizing the honest folk on the streets who just want to look for those special pumpkins in peace. It's a whole thing, honestly. But, if you're already in the middle of all that, how about you share some action with the rest of us? If you have made a cool shot during your Halloween 2023 adventures, share it with us for a chance to win a prize!

From the 25th of October (9:00 AM UTC) to the 8th of November (9:00 AM UTC), join the Halloween havoc in the special event districts, participate in games, and screenshot what you think is your best moment. Be it alone or with your crew, we want to see everything, so get creative! We will choose the three best screenshots at the end of the Halloween 2023 event and award them some G1Cs to spend. All you need to do is share them with us in this thread or under the Screenshot Competition posts on our official Facebook and X (Twitter). With that in mind, let's go over a few simple rules to follow while submitting your screenshot:

• All screenshots must abide by the Terms of Service and cannot contain any NSFW content.
  • We're keeping it to one submission per user to keep things fair. If you have several submissions (multi-screenshot post or multi-post submission), only the first one will be considered, so choose carefully!
  • Keep the accompanying text brief. You're welcome to title your screenshot or briefly comment on it, but we're looking for a picture that's worth a thousand words, and those don't have to be explained.
  • Be respectful of other submissions. Hostility to other participants may lead to disqualification.
  • We're accepting only original screenshots made during the Halloween 2023 event in one of the seasonal districts. Whether an action or a posed shot, it must follow the theme.
  • Submit your screenshot promptly! We will not be considering submissions made after the conclusion of the event in the game. (Note: The thread will unlock at a proper time and then lock again right after the end of the event)
  • Please avoid altering your pictures through photo manipulation software and other means. Keep it real!

Checked all the boxes? Then, you're welcome to submit your shot.

🎃1st prize - 2000 G1C

🎃2nd prize - 1500 G1C

🎃3rd prize - 1000 G1C

Show us what you got, and good luck!

• Like 3

12312412.jpg?ex=654c082e&is=6539932e&hm=
sreenshot tells everything, but its a very cool story
i was riding with my friend trying to survive, last of people against pumpkin horde (full district)
they managed to destroy our car, my friend died, it was horrible, but i took another car and escaped, but not for long

1 minute remains, im last surviver of all, my car destroyed, and around of 5-10 people right behind me, im running

30 seconds remain, i climbed on the roof (left on screenshot) and trying to shot back, but its useless
15 seconds remain, grenades grenades and grenades on my head, some of pumpkins right behind me

5 seconds remain, i have a shield for one side, and wall from another, but a very low hp, and pumpkins are running...

4... 3... 2... 1... 0... 
and i survived barely, maybe 10% HP. it was soooo cool, its almost impossible to survive without glitches when a district is full, but i managed)
very cool event, 10/10 of killed friends by pumpkin horde

• Like 2

image.png?ex=654c0edd&is=653999dd&hm=369
not for competition, but i managed to kill 4 survivers with osmaw right after that :DDD
sry brothers and sister, its such a betrayal...
(i blured curse words)

Edited by Azukii
Highlighted the fact it's not a submission :)
  • Like 1

We will try to escape from the horseman, will we succeed? jack-o-lantern_1f383.png?ex=6545abb1&is=

If you're wondering, I'm the witch in purple. ❤️

@Ritual

ScreenShot00326.png?ex=654c8555&is=653a1

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Like 3

It's the night of Halloween!! The Purge of San Paro can begin..!!

ugLIbCj.jpeg

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

No matter which side of the San Paro divide you're on, everyone knows the best method of dealing with those nightmarish pumpkinheaded bastards – blow 'em all up back to hell.

sBvStHY.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They say that APB is dead, a soul-sucking void of meaningless toxicity, a zombie that never truley dies. Sounds like my kind of game. 

Wed-Halloween-Event-2023.jpg

• Like 4

HI! I'M CHUCKY. YOU WANNA PLAY? 
TRICK OR TREAT! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE 🔪🔪🔪                                            
chuky.png

Edited by Khumiko
Didn't like the old caption XD
  • Like 1

screenshot00094_hfp.png

Hi,

Why So Serious ? 😉
I've always liked the JOKERS , but one of em is special to me .

Introducing the legendary heath ledger joker.

Yis yis I'm stronk I stole the san paro police car and I'm running with it , Come get me pumpkin head army 😉

• Like 4

Apologies for not locking the thread on time. It's supposed to be automatic but guess not! Even so, the rules still stand. Any submission after the 8th of November will not be taken into consideration. Thank you to all that participated. I will go ahead and submit these for the evaluation, and we should have results in few days!

Hope you're having a great day,

Ritual

• Like 2