MistyRayne

Support tickets being ignored

On 12/4/2023 at 7:05 AM, CookiePuss said:

It’s also against the rules to buy/sell accounts.

why would anyone buy an account for this game

Support tickets are never ignored. On a general they are answered within the order they are received. Perhaps you have a long wait ahead of you so grab a snack and a drink you will be here awhile.

11 minutes ago, Nanichi said:

Support tickets are never ignored. On a general they are answered within the order they are received. Perhaps you have a long wait ahead of you so grab a snack and a drink you will be here awhile.

maybe stick to being annoying in district chat

1 hour ago, Nanichi said:

image.png?ex=6586334a&is=6573be4a&hm=d5e

yeah ok

Edited by ninjarrrr

1 hour ago, ninjarrrr said:

image.png?ex=6586334a&is=6573be4a&hm=d5e

yeah ok

It takes a lot of engery to think about how to type "LMAO get fucked we are not going to help you, and don't push it becuase we can and will ban you lol NERD k thx bye"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

It takes a lot of engery to think about how to type "LMAO get fucked we are not going to help you, and don't push it becuase we can and will ban you lol NERD k thx bye"

It is the weekend doubtful they will respond until Monday evening at the latest.

If still no answer you really messed up and they got you in a whole and filling it in with cement.

17 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

It is the weekend doubtful they will respond until Monday evening at the latest.

If still no answer you really messed up and they got you in a whole and filling it in with cement.

Mostly what i get is them dodging the question threats or them unwilling to do anything becuase it would take time and effort to do a job  your paid to do

I dont think they are paid. I think their staff are volunteers but eventually they will help. I felt the same way you do. I was being a total patootie to their support because I was frustrated and angry from waiting but eventually they got to me and was able to resolve a very complicated problem that took an extensive ivestigation to resolve. Even though I was being a total pleasant fellow they still helped me. To be honest I would have told myself to go to hell. But they never threatened to ban me even after bashing them in the forums.

I used to have some account like 10 years ago too. 2 weeks ago I posted support ticket and yeah they asked me bunch of questions that I can't remember answers to (of course I can't even remember when I was signed in that acc, all I can remember it was before 2015). They dont't even care about the fact that I still know password for that account. I just ate the loss.