laieonn

Premium Money

In my games im never being awarded the correct money and its always under a couple hundred dollars, whats the point in buying prem if it doesnt even give me the money i earn

4 hours ago, laieonn said:

In my games im never being awarded the correct money and its always under a couple hundred dollars, whats the point in buying prem if it doesnt even give me the money i earn

Make a friends and communicate with them, you misunderstood "how works rewards". As more you are active in a mission (brake in-destroy-protect-pickup-delivery-carry-drive mission car to be MVP...) more rewards gain + by the way need to do some kills and trying avoid deaths = good rewards at end. (myself if was a good game reward sound 2k + 2k premium) 

Edited by Dahel

4 hours ago, Dahel said:

Make a friends and communicate with them, you misunderstood "how works rewards". As more you are active in a mission (brake in-destroy-protect-pickup-delivery-carry-drive mission car to be MVP...) more rewards gain + by the way need to do some kills and trying avoid deaths = good rewards at end. (myself if was a good game reward sound 2k + 2k premium) 

You get this amount of money when you start the mission from 0. 

But some times, you get called into a mission (as backup). Your team wins and you get 1.5-2k or nothing xD

10 hours ago, Dahel said:

You don’t understand. I’m saying that when the mission finishes I am not being given my money

19 minutes ago, laieonn said:

You don’t understand. I’m saying that when the mission finishes I am not being given my money

If possible, could you post a video demonstrating the issue. Or give us some more insight into what district for example you're noticing this issue in.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:25 AM, Kevkof said:

If possible, could you post a video demonstrating the issue. Or give us some more insight into what district for example you're noticing this issue in.

So far ive noticed it in fightclub only, here are some screenshots... https://gyazo.com/ae61c9bd966e23ec81e2896cfcf578b6 as you can see the maths barely adds up at all

12 hours ago, laieonn said:

So far ive noticed it in fightclub only, here are some screenshots... https://gyazo.com/ae61c9bd966e23ec81e2896cfcf578b6 as you can see the maths barely adds up at all

I did a match in fightclub to check this and it is accurate. You forgot to take the money you gain in the mission into account.

Another added thing, people sometimes complain about this, the asylum money count only takes non premium into account.

The calculations from my round in fightclub:

TfjDX9r.png

Edited by Kevkof
Hiding my real name

so premium money does not work in fightclub at all towards the fightclub balance and your own personal balance?

dunno if it should, give a chance for more experienced lads about it

1 hour ago, laieonn said:

so premium money does not work in fightclub at all towards the fightclub balance and your own personal balance?

premium doesn't go to the fightclub challenge (to keep it fair between premium and non-premium players), but you do get all the premium money for your actual balance

24 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

premium doesn't go to the fightclub challenge (to keep it fair between premium and non-premium players), but you do get all the premium money for your actual balance

Well in my photo you can clearly see in the top right i wasnt given the money to me

57 minutes ago, laieonn said:

Well in my photo you can clearly see in the top right i wasnt given the money to me

It does give you all the money, just count it out through an entire match. All the money you received (for assists, kills and objectives) combined with the bonus and bonus premium will result in all the money gained since the start of the round and total up to the amount that is shown on the left. 

The money you get at the top right in the screenshot is the bonus, mission completion and premium bonus (not all the premium).

The money shown at the top right will never equal the total amount you gained over the entire match since you get money during the match

Edited by Kevkof
needed some extra capital letters

It's counting how much you've made during the match and the result.

It's not showing you how much money it gives you at the end Move of a summary.