Ritual

03/08 Maintenance Announcement (St. Patrick's Login Event 2023)

Hello everyone,

Time to put a top hat on, bring out your fanciest green suit and join the St. Patrick's festivities in San Paro! 

We will be holding our regular weekly maintenance this Wednesday (03/08) starting at 9 AM UTC for a prolonged period due to the implementation of the St. Patrick's goods, but we expect to resolve it no later than 6 hours. 

From the 8th to the 22nd of March, 2023, we will run a login event. Everyone who logs into the game during this period will be rewarded with a St. Patrick's-themed hat of limited availability.

As always, thank you for your patience during the maintenance period. See you in the game! 

P.S: This thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the free Hat, but it would be nice if we can get some clothing inventory extenders either for purchase or as a reward. 

I am already full so I have no space for that hat. 😁

Great gift,great roadmap,great everything.One month after the release of 64 bit-looks promisin.Ty..=)

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

Can something be done about how glacially slow player customizations (both character and vehicle) take to load sometimes? It's not consistent, but when it happens its extremely noticeable and makes it sketchy at best to ready up for missions.

Fix the Joker Voice. 

I dont wanna make a thread, but its way louder n interferes with combat.

specially in FC. Not so bad with regular pc speaker but with a head set.

Please and Thank You 

If you're going to make me update the game so often then please fix the launcher, the download speeds are miserably slow...

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 9:33 AM, Ebola-Chan said:

If you're going to make me update the game so often then please fix the launcher, the download speeds are miserably slow...

It might be aswell their servers rather than the client.

Or the fact that updates are installed simultaneously while the download is still running instead of installing after the download is done.

1 hour ago, PLAYLUXE said:

It might be aswell their servers rather than the client.

Or the fact that updates are installed simultaneously while the download is still running instead of installing after the download is done.

I dont see how installing it simultaneously is going to slow down my download speed, i can download stuff at 30mbp/s but the launcher downloads at like 400kbp/s

5 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:

I dont see how installing it simultaneously is going to slow down my download speed, i can download stuff at 30mbp/s but the launcher downloads at like 400kbp/s

Because the launcher doesn’t download new packages until the previous ones have been unpacked. We’re talking about ancient RTW technology here from an era where fast internet wasn’t that common. I think the point of this procedure is to be able to continue the download in case of loosing connection.