Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

10/05 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone!

Our weekly maintenance will begin at 9 AM UTC on Wednesday (10/05). We expect the maintenance to last a bit longer: between 4 and 8 hours. This also goes for regular console maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this period! We will ensure to get the game up and running as soon as possible.

P.S: The original post can be found in Game Updates

Edited by who

super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, glaciers said:

super exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And spectacularly convenient!!!!!

hello! xbox user here! the idea that the game (as far as console goes) has been abandoned or at least pushed a aside due to financial crisis or problems unfixable by such a small company is nothing new. we’ve learned to accept it. however for us players who’ve invested 5000+ hours into the game, it’s disappointing. as of 10/10/22 we have been unable to login, due to “maintenance” however a new question has come up in the Xbox community. Have you guys pulled the plug? With thousands of dollars invested, years of gameplay and friendships made throughout the game I feel as though it’s a bit unfair to be left in the dark as far as server status and updates. yes, we know updates are not coming anytime soon if not ever, and yes we know it’d be simpler to just switch to pc. However, even with the major complications with the game we still play. If you have in fact indefinitely shut down Xbox servers, we’d appreciate a post or any kind of information regarding the topic, if not, when can we expect to log in again? Every players situation is different..so switching platforms may be out of the question. the community created through the game, even though it’s small, it’s kind of like family. I guess the main question is: is APB Reloaded- Xbox One still a reality? Or should we uninstall? 

Little Orbit isn't responsible for someone spending thousands of dollars on a barely functional free to play game.

18 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

Little Orbit isn't responsible for someone spending thousands of dollars on a barely functional free to play game.

You’re right! When I mentioned money spent, I was more so referring across the platform as an entirety. They are responsible for effective communication with users regarding the game they chose to purchase and work on. At least I’d hope they’d hold themselves responsible. but like you said, the game is barely functional, so to expect something so basic is beyond me at this point 🤷‍♂️

Sign in to follow this