Sign in to follow this  
hypergoob

Just Release The Servers, Its the Only Option

At this point in the life of APB where the community has become very stagnant and there is little to no growth, I think it is acceptable to consider the option of opening up the idea of community servers, mods, etc. The engine upgrade was a lovely idea that unfortunately seems like a heaping pile of problems, debugging and head scratching. I can understand frustration from both sides of the game, the community and the developers. I believe both have their equal voices in the debate of the future of APB as well. Quite frankly though, in the tradition of APB and customization being its greatest asset, I believe this further extends to the bounds of community driven servers as well as mods. I'm open to seeing what other people think in regards to this, and curious to see what will end up happening with this wonderful game.

• Like 2

orbit just got out of a lawsuit and you want them to dive headfirst into another one?

Matt scott the cheater defender and all his cronies and internet janitors in the world cannot save APB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

internet janitors

Matt n his cronies brought us some good, stopped the DDoS, restructured joker tickets/guns.

Currently the common knowledge of Lack of Anticheat, and more so the lack of any staff anywhere.

No Matt, No Forum staff, No News. U want us to Spend but Refuse to Confirm any of U are still Alive!

I mean Look at This Place, (kicks pizza box) 🧹

Sign in to follow this