Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, mby is this question for some of you stupid, but i have earned about 10k JT and really dont know difference between guns there. I am AR enjoyer so iam thinking about Cobra Venom or FAR Vanguard because iam not that good for NTEC. Or is better buy Vegas 4x4 instead of gun?

Thanks you all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ucho537 said:

Cobra Venom or FAR Vanguard

Both of these can be purchased thru Armas, and the 4x4 as well. 

 Both of the guns have been nerfed or adjusted or 'dumbed down' They are good guns if you are Good. 

Both guns have only 24 rounds and are designed for Close Quarters or short range.

All Joker guns are 50,000 tickets, highly over priced and its not worth it for even a legendary,

Due to Matt not adjusting the joker jobs reward, U will be grinding tickets for ever for a shit gun

 The Armas Price of the 4slot Vegas is rediculous after they nerfed the car from doing big wheelies, 

it is not worth the money in cash, however its still a good car.  

 I dont know how many joker tickets U need for the 4x4

But I would use the tickets for the 4x4 or a Legendary Weapon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Both of these can be purchased thru Armas, and the 4x4 as well. 

 Both of the guns have been nerfed or adjusted or 'dumbed down' They are good guns if you are Good. 

Both guns have only 24 rounds and are designed for Close Quarters or short range.

All Joker guns are 50,000 tickets, highly over priced and its not worth it for even a legendary,

Due to Matt not adjusting the joker jobs reward, U will be grinding tickets for ever for a shit gun

 The Armas Price of the 4slot Vegas is rediculous after they nerfed the car from doing big wheelies, 

it is not worth the money in cash, however its still a good car.  

 I dont know how many joker tickets U need for the 4x4

But I would use the tickets for the 4x4 or a Legendary Weapon. 

It's 10,000 JT for the vegas, took me about a year to collect that much, 5 years for a gun? That is really taking the piss. Will the game still be around in 5 years? There used to be a 4x4 Coywolf for less but last time I looked I couldn't find it they were only selling a 10,000 JT coywolf with pre set mods and paint job.

 

Merged.

 

On 4/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, ucho537 said:

Hello everyone, mby is this question for some of you stupid, but i have earned about 10k JT and really dont know difference between guns there. I am AR enjoyer so iam thinking about Cobra Venom or FAR Vanguard because iam not that good for NTEC. Or is better buy Vegas 4x4 instead of gun?

Thanks you all

Trick to the NTEC is to fire no more than 3 or 4 shots at a time or it sprays everywhere, trouble is many people with certain weapons will kill you before you can fire two shots. Some kill me so fast it looks like they only shot me once, if my opponents have certain weapons I can't be bothered going anywhere near them and only start turning up to die if my team mate also doesn't realise the futility of trying to throw sticks at tanks. You don't get mission points for dying, may as well sit back and roll a smoke. The vegas is a good car for missions, it's very fast and it can fly if you break then accelerate before you hit another car, you might have seen them flying around. I have jumped onto rooftops where the enemy was camping during missions, of course i died as soon as I opened the car door and fired a single shot as usual.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Both of these can be purchased thru Armas, and the 4x4 as well. 

 Both of the guns have been nerfed or adjusted or 'dumbed down' They are good guns if you are Good. 

Both guns have only 24 rounds and are designed for Close Quarters or short range.

All Joker guns are 50,000 tickets, highly over priced and its not worth it for even a legendary,

Due to Matt not adjusting the joker jobs reward, U will be grinding tickets for ever for a shit gun

 The Armas Price of the 4slot Vegas is rediculous after they nerfed the car from doing big wheelies, 

it is not worth the money in cash, however its still a good car.  

 I dont know how many joker tickets U need for the 4x4

But I would use the tickets for the 4x4 or a Legendary Weapon. 

 

Was the FAR actually nerfed??? I know the "Cobra" got a TTK buff/bloom rework.

 

The FAR statistically is a "slightly more accurate STAR", the COBRA is a different beast entirely and nothing functions like it anymore, it used to be like a joker carbine but high ttk.

 

6 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Trick to the NTEC is to fire no more than 3 or 4 shots at a time or it sprays everywhere, trouble is many people with certain weapons will kill you before you can fire two shots. Some kill me so fast it looks like they only shot me once, if my opponents have certain weapons I can't be bothered going anywhere near them and only start turning up to die if my team mate also doesn't realise the futility of trying to throw sticks at tanks. You don't get mission points for dying, may as well sit back and roll a smoke. The vegas is a good car for missions, it's very fast and it can fly if you break then accelerate before you hit another car, you might have seen them flying around. I have jumped onto rooftops where the enemy was camping during missions, of course i died as soon as I opened the car door and fired a single shot as usual.

 

NTEC is meant to be tap fired or burst fired, and can be tap fired with perfect accuracy at TTK of like 1.27s. Burst fire is pretty good as well with a similar TTK (maybe faster?)

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FAR got nerfed when G1 added the "curve" algorithm to the bloom on ARs. It's still not bad it's just not as good as it's meant to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Was the FAR actually nerfed???

 

14 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

It's still not bad it's just not as good as it's meant to be.

they did something to spread or bloom the site out when swinging it left right ect, so it doesn't excel at CQ as much as before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

 

they did something to spread or bloom the site out when swinging it left right ect, so it doesn't excel at CQ as much as before.

i don't notice any changes leme see. Last changes were in 2020, where they increased the max bloom tp 1.65, reduced ammo by 8, and jump modifier. But that was 2 years ago, and people were crying for its nerf even after that. So unless APBDB missed changes, it hasn't been touched since. Or did they add a "special effect" to it? I noticed nothing in game....

 

3 hours ago, BlatMan said:

FAR got nerfed when G1 added the "curve" algorithm to the bloom on ARs. It's still not bad it's just not as good as it's meant to be.

Did they add that to all AR's? Even then it's kinda irrelevant depending on how long that change was done. You sure it was G1 and not LO?

 

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

4x4 is the obvious answer, just learn to use n-tec 5 (don't full auto it) or stick with star tbh
cobr-a isn't very great, it's comparable to an automatic joker carbine with a slower firerate
far is something between a star and a n-tec 5 but it doesn't excell at mid range combat as well as the n-tec and it doesn't have as good max bloom as star does
atac's pretty easy to use but it's not particularly effective (would be perfect as the starter weapon instead of star v:)

Edited by Yeedman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okey guys, thx all answers, i decided to buy 45.ap and need to grind less than 1k to 4x4.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2022 at 8:56 AM, Yeedman said:

4x4 is the obvious answer, just learn to use n-tec 5 (don't full auto it) or stick with star tbh
cobr-a isn't very great, it's comparable to an automatic joker carbine with a slower firerate
far is something between a star and a n-tec 5 but it doesn't excell at mid range combat as well as the n-tec and it doesn't have as good max bloom as star does
atac's pretty easy to use but it's not particularly effective (would be perfect as the starter weapon instead of star v:)

atac 3 slots with HS3 + ms and IR3 used to be the most op gun along with manic and nfas..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...