Jump to content
Y2Venom

Remove /abandonmission

Recommended Posts

Its a feature that serves no purpose and its clearly being abused by experienced players to avoid teaming with new players. Whole groups of good players will abandonmission if there is a low rank silver in the team.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes, its annoying. If you are silver, gold will usually leave you.

But also, sometimes you might press k on accident, the mission starts, and you just want to finish your food in piece, so you abandon the mission ^^

Edited by imV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

It hardly ever works when I try to abandon mission it doesn't do anything 90% of the time.

it works 100% of the time. It doesnt work when the mission starts. So all the best players will abandon mission on their new team mate. We are back to un-even teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What if I just don't want to play with you?

Why do you always hit the nail on the head man ūüė†
 

On 3/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, Y2Venom said:

Its a feature that serves no purpose and its clearly being abused by experienced players to avoid teaming with new players. Whole groups of good players will abandonmission if there is a low rank silver in the team.

How is it being abused? I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team or sometimes I just don't feel like playing Crème de la crime or a VIP mission... 
Abandon Mission is the greatest thing APB Reloaded has to offer, don't try to take it away from me ūüė†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cuve said:

Why do you always hit the nail on the head man ūüė†
 

How is it being abused? I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team or sometimes I just don't feel like playing Crème de la crime or a VIP mission... 
Abandon Mission is the greatest thing APB Reloaded has to offer, don't try to take it away from me ūüė†

True this. There are some missions I am just not going to play for various reasons. If you can't abandon mission just gonna force quit the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not playing solo against a team of two gold dickheads armed to the teeth who are communicating and co ordinating their attacks against me, probably cheating too because they never miss a shot using guns that should be spraying all over the place, any backup I call lasts about 30 seconds before they quit and when I give up they run me over as soon as I spawn, constantly, when I choose a different spawn point I see them on the map do a 180 turn and head to my new location. I get no points or kills for a ten minute plus mission, get shot about 30 times. I quit and reload APB third time it put me solo against the same team, I'll wait a bit and abandon mission next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since I do not like to play with people on my team who have conspicuously negative or bad attitudes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2022 at 11:34 AM, Cuve said:

Why do you always hit the nail on the head man ūüė†
 

How is it being abused? I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team or sometimes I just don't feel like playing Crème de la crime or a VIP mission... 
Abandon Mission is the greatest thing APB Reloaded has to offer, don't try to take it away from me ūüė†

I would expect you to be against it. Like much of the other APB oligarchs trying to hold onto the power that they have.

 

Merged.

 

On 3/12/2022 at 5:28 PM, Bambola said:

Personally, I love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since I do not like to play with people on my team who have conspicuously negative or bad attitudes. 

 

Put this into Google Translate BS to English and got this....

 

Personally i love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since i do not like to play with lower rank players and want to trounce them instead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

 

Put this into Google Translate BS to English and got this....

 

Personally i love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since i do not like to play with lower rank players and want to trounce them instead.

 

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but you're barking up the wrong tree. Despite being a gold player, I am not competitive (at least not for the last decade or so) and couldn't care less about a match outcome. I lose 15 out of 20 matches on average but I value one's positive personal traits way more than their skill, and that's a primary factor when it comes to choosing whom I play with, so seeing me with low-skilled, but fairly positive and fun people in a team is pretty much a common sight. 

 

Moreover, I used to avoid playing with established, high-skilled players even when they were constantly asking me to group with them just because I prefer laid-back, frivolous gameplay and to fool around during my matches. 

 

By the way, you have to fix your Google Translate, it appears to be broken. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2022 at 5:34 AM, Cuve said:

I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team

Gold MF's coping about having a Silver Teammate (Very hard) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in the last round of a mission, getting no kills or points but i'd done my daily activity so selected abandon mission and it said you can't abandon opposed missions so I just went AFK until it was over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I was in the last round of a mission, getting no kills or points but i'd done my daily activity so selected abandon mission and it said you can't abandon opposed missions so I just went AFK until it was over.

Aren't you the guy that has a very low amount of kills on a reasonably high ranked Bronze character?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I abandon missions to avoid playing with max rank veteran bronze players. They intentionally throw missions. The new players at least try to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Cuve said:

Aren't you the guy that has a very low amount of kills on a reasonably high ranked Bronze character?

 

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

 I abandon missions to avoid playing with max rank veteran bronze players. They intentionally throw missions. The new players at least try to play.

I am level 245, I play on wifi, it takes me at least 2 seconds of continuous fire to kill anyone and they can kill me in 0.2 seconds. I never intentionally throw missions, it was the final stage where both teams have a certain amount of lives and I would have been helping the opposition just turning up to get shot dead. People rarely die when I shoot the shit out of them, they can killl me though in the blink of an eye, literally the time it takes me to fire two shots out of the 30 it takes to kill anyone.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BlatMan said:

 I abandon missions to avoid playing with max rank veteran bronze players. They intentionally throw missions. The new players at least try to play.

idk about you the one that was basically the NFS female characters( like that person had the best plans and strategies) of APB and last and the Average vet that just becomes silver again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are giving reasons why abandonmission is good. The kick anybody was good also, you could kick griefers, or cheaters without a demerit, but it ended up being abused to kick the low levels off the team which ended up in one sided games. Abandonmission is used for the exact same reason and it leads to uneven games. Simply because the people who dont use it are lowlevels and dont know about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2022 at 9:51 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

 

I am level 245, I play on wifi, it takes me at least 2 seconds of continuous fire to kill anyone and they can kill me in 0.2 seconds. I never intentionally throw missions, it was the final stage where both teams have a certain amount of lives and I would have been helping the opposition just turning up to get shot dead. People rarely die when I shoot the shit out of them, they can killl me though in the blink of an eye, literally the time it takes me to fire two shots out of the 30 it takes to kill anyone.

 

It's not my fault you choose to play a competitive game with bad internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very often that when a player types abandonmission, The active mission will find and match opposition due to the sudden change in team composition.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...