Sign in to follow this  
KDRefugee

GM's For Fallen Earth

Hey Matt,

Back about 3 months, beginning of October, You had stated on  LO's Discord you were or had been looking into getting GM's for FE,  And at the same time

You said people who wanted to Volunteer for GM to seen info to Sakabee.

Well it's now over 3 months, and still 0 new GM's for FE side of the house, who could get FE back up by passing info along that the server needs a Reboot.

So, was this all just talk to keep us quiet and waiting, and wondering if FE will actually get some support as per say Some GM's to keep an eye on things, or did

you say all that to maybe buy yourself some time, Like so far 3 months, maybe another 3 if You reply and Go "Oh Yes we are still working on it"

Making us think you actually might be. Like 3 months ain't that a long long time to vet people, and like not even 1 new GM for Fallen Earth to who can Speak for

Us players to remove / Ban bad behaviour in Chat, let you all know the server status, like a reboot required, a voice for Us FE players.

Right now Gindian and Lex have said they are passing the word along, even though FE isn't their Agenda sorta thing, Like they Are NOT FE GM's.

Anyhow Curious Minds would like to know Hey, we getting some GM's this year, or Maybe Next year?

Thanks

The company needs time to choose the correct one or the correct ones, although I remember the last batch of gm was very bad that it made Mattscot very angry.

I write properly what I say and I know that there is a lot of abuse and very little responsibility.

I say the usual, a GM does not have to hide from who they are, if the person really is an appreciated person who wants to be respected and who knows the mechanics of the game well enough.

It is a very big mistake that it is necessary to hide the identity. Because it may be that the one who is entering is a cheater that we all know and does not want us to know that it is him. This has already happened, from the mistake the company has learned

We have several candidates moving through our process. It has taken a little a while between the need to refine backend tools for the FE Classic infrastructure changes, the need to arrange time for interviews, and the holidays. If all goes well, we should see more GM activity in game soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

We have several candidates moving through our process. It has taken a little a while between the need to refine backend tools for the FE Classic infrastructure changes, the need to arrange time for interviews, and the holidays. If all goes well, we should see more GM activity in game soon.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

3 hours ago, Sakebee said:

I honestly hope LO learned to not have anyone connected to FE's general playerbase as a GM after the last time.

If not... RIP.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:13 PM, NysekZePope said:

I honestly hope LO learned to not have anyone connected to FE's general playerbase as a GM after the last time.

If not... RIP.

they must say who are they if they were players from fe,  they must have some " responsability if want take good with fe population and stop hide.

If they want hide is because a reason, they were banned or they have big problems with players in game so they will end rip game again, puting that 20 population again

Merged.

On 1/5/2022 at 9:20 AM, Op Hooligan said:

#hooliforgm

if you are gm then game rip, lol

I'm surprised how well the community has behaved without GM presence, the chat is generally polite and people get on nicely/help each other in the help chats - shows this is a game played by a mostly older and mature generation. But yes, agree we need an impartial GM to identify the cheats that are spoiling the general game experience by aimbotting and duping intentionally.

If you use the instructions here, but replace every mention of APB with Fallen Earth, and they are currently looking for more GMs, they should get back to you after a while. It could take a few weeks though because they're always training new people.

On 1/5/2022 at 2:20 AM, Op Hooligan said:

#hooliforgm

you already ruined the end game market place. you would ruin players being gms too

instead vote for me, unlike hooli i wont ruin the prices and everyone gets a free kitten

I think marry and jd would be 10/10 gms ngl

vote for me for 1 wardrobe per toon, i gotchu

Edited by Op Hooligan

16 hours ago, Op Hooligan said:

I think marry and jd would be 10/10 gms ngl

vote for me for 1 wardrobe per toon, i gotchu

oh god marry as a gm. "fuck you your mute because fuck you that's why" to any player any second

she would be fun as a gm

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this