Error_Detection

How unlink APB and Steam

When i go log in with steam i enter on some old acc with low rank,i wana add other acc.I need contact support or have some trick?

• Like 1

Just log out manually after the automatic steam startup and log in with the other account credentials.

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Just log out manually after the automatic steam startup and log in with the other account credentials.

you dont understand i have accout A and account B now when i wana log in with steam i log in on acc A but i wana log in with steam on acc B

Just now, yony8888 said:

you dont understand i have accout A and account B now when i wana log in with steam i log in on acc A but i wana log in with steam on acc B

i know manualy can log in on 10000 accounts but i wana with steam log in on other acc

• Like 1

As far as I know, you're not able to unlink your APB account from your steam once it's linked. You'll have to contact steam for this issue.

Yes, tell support you want your account unlinked from steam, give them the email of the account you want unlinked, then the next time you login to the game, login with your other email you acutally want linked.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

Yes, tell support you want your account unlinked from steam, give them the email of the account you want unlinked, then the next time you login to the game, login with your other email you acutally want linked.

This is the correct answer. Although you will want to make sure to contact them from the e-mail of the GamersFirst account currently linked to Steam for verification purposes.

• Like 3

u can (should) start apb without steam

turn off steam

and run

C:\steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Launcher\APBLauncherprogram

than u can log with mail and pwd

14 hours ago, Majiik said:

This is the correct answer. Although you will want to make sure to contact them from the e-mail of the GamersFirst account currently linked to Steam for verification purposes.

ty for help on both my post,but i dont understand now i need contact steam support or g1 support to unlink acc?

• Like 1