Jump to content
MrM0dZ

Can we still RIP our characters models from the game?

Recommended Posts

I've been recording some footage for a tribute video since the game won't probably be around for long if things don't work out so i wanted to know if using NinjaRipper is bannable, some people said you can still RIP them from the login screen but since i don't want to risk my account can someone from LO confirm if this is allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea you might receive a ban unless its whitelisted but you also might just be able to turn off or disable the battleye service before you run it and that'll just kick you after a certain period of time due to heartbeat check so if the software is quick and you know how to disable battleye than yea you can without fear of ban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

once this game dies, you treat it like an ex, you get rid of all the evidence.

 

wait that sounds weird nvm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'd love to know this, as well. The last time we tried to rip my characters, the anti-cheat blocked the injection (I am not a savvy, I am just saying what I have been told the issue was). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't confirm if it's allowed, but I have used NinjaRipper recently without issues. The latest version of NinjaRipper does not work. You need version 1.5 or older. These can be found through Archive.org. All the old mediafire links listed in Archive.org should still work. If not, I can upload them if need be.

 

Here's the links from Archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20150216014041/https://cgig.ru/ninjaripper/

 

1.1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vo623opawbv0ta3/ninjaripper1.1.5.zip

1.2.7b: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dfv1lbtgko2eejg/ninjaripper1.2.7b.7z

1.3.1b: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1u197fs5zaxeazq/ninjaripper1.3.1b.7z

1.5.0: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6q7lk1zmglys88v/ninjaripper1.5.0.7z

1.5.2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zkbcm0r2r3tbmxc/ninjaripper1.5.2.7z

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

once this game dies, you treat it like an ex, you get rid of all the evidence.

 

wait that sounds weird nvm

plead the fifth next time bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I can't confirm if it's allowed, but I have used NinjaRipper recently without issues. The latest version of NinjaRipper does not work. You need version 1.5 or older. These can be found through Archive.org. All the old mediafire links listed in Archive.org should still work. If not, I can upload them if need be.

 

Here's the links from Archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20150216014041/https://cgig.ru/ninjaripper/

 

1.1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vo623opawbv0ta3/ninjaripper1.1.5.zip

1.2.7b: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dfv1lbtgko2eejg/ninjaripper1.2.7b.7z

1.3.1b: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1u197fs5zaxeazq/ninjaripper1.3.1b.7z

1.5.0: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6q7lk1zmglys88v/ninjaripper1.5.0.7z

1.5.2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zkbcm0r2r3tbmxc/ninjaripper1.5.2.7z

do you get past login screen or can you just rip them from there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2021 at 9:22 AM, MonkaS said:

yea you might receive a ban unless its whitelisted but you also might just be able to turn off or disable the battleye service before you run it and that'll just kick you after a certain period of time due to heartbeat check so if the software is quick and you know how to disable battleye than yea you can without fear of ban

Click my Signature.✌✅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...