Asiana

Enforcer Only Vehicles

Hiya,

So i noticed this pretty big bug while making a car for my friend. I have a fire hawk kit on my enforcer account and was trying to make them a kit. i got curious and added a light bar to the car. before saving the changes, i removed the light bar and then i clicked save. my issue started at that moment. the car was marked as Enforcer only from that moment on. now ordinarily this wouldn't be much of an issue, but in this case it was a huge issue because it left me unable to trade the car to my friend( a criminal) and i had no personal need for it myself. this left me with 2 options,  use it myself(which i don't need it) and sell it on the auction market. in the end i was left with 3 useless vegas g21s that i couldnt trade as i tried to figure out how it worked. 

i feel as though this issue should be addressed soon because if people join to create and design cars, this will be a huge con to them. in my case, i feel like it might be easier to make a button for removing enforcer only elements, thus allowing us to sell the car(kind of like how the refurbish button works)

as a quick recommendation, i think it would be sorta cool to allow criminals to use a light bar and light patterns because they already have access to this feature in 2 Balkan vehicles and the ambulances. maybe they are only allowed to receive the car with light bars though? kind of like a black market thing.

-Asiana

For the firehawk kit, also remember to change:

- Wing Mirrors -> Firehawk W. Mirrors Police Ed.

- Front Bumpers -> Firehawk Front B. Police Ed.

to something else as well as setting:

- Top Enforcer Lights

- Front Enforcer Lights

- Siren Flash Pattern

- Siren Audio

to None

Sometimes the faction lock doesn't seem to update automatically, but renaming the item will force it to update.

• Like 1