Snjezana

Pick Up mission phase

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

too busy owning nerds in pick up missions to write 

can i dictate to you

all golds are very tolerant

What is the problem here?

If you are as tolerant as you say, then BE tolerant. 
Stop flaming him by the way, and go away with your arrogance.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I smell salt

Go take a shower then?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LeandraKlee said:

What is the problem here?

If you are as tolerant as you say, then BE tolerant. 
Stop flaming him by the way, and go away with your arrogance.

the truth is not arrogance young one

Edited. No need to talk to this kind of people.

Edited by Snjezana
  • Like 1

Its important to remember its just a game. 

Not that I dont get salty, cuz I do, but in the end its just a game. 

• Like 1

I mean that type of mission is all fine, but there is one where you have to pick up 3 medium items and after its done it shows drop offs for each team.

However if not all 3 items are picked up, the enforcer team wins every time, because uhm..... reasons?

I dont know what the mission called sadly since i havent played in forever rip.

Edit: I forgot to mention that its a base race mission, where both teams can pick up the items, so enforcers winning on that stage without going to the final stage is pretty weird.

Edited by Rolpack
rip

1 hour ago, Snjezana said:

Sorry, didn't know all the pro players on here find it super easy to pick up 6 items when its 2vs2 against good opposition. Close this please. Might gonna read the beginners guide, so you can wank off in a forum pretending its all easy.

sounds like its a problem against oposition, not against the objective itself. as its already been said, the pickups are fine, its the dropoffs the stuff that sometimes needs some working (example: big item dropoff right next to the street for one team, inside a building, up the stairs, behind the toilet in the bathroom at the end of a 20 meters hallway for the other)

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

What if one of my accounts is like super low threat and rank for "reasons" and the other is less that? 

you get the banhammer i guess. no multiple accounts Lixil said

How about you take your gold threat level and write a book about it? 

Not everyone is as good as you master. I apologize for for having problems with an inferior team against 3 r225 gold on a Bronze district.

once again, sounds like your problem is with the oposition, not the mission itself.

What does my threat level has to do with it? 

Factors like people in the oppo team communicating via discord/TS3 etc. or you being in a team with a level 40 bronze up against two golds r255 also kick in.

what does your threat has to do with it? a lot.

it indicates how well you play, wich, in turn, indicates how well you can get the potential out of a tool, or how well you can respond to a situation. lower skill players might not realize how really easy / hard is to do something, or how to correctly respond a situation. thus, as -the newbie still have something to learn-, balancing stuff by newbie's opinions might unbalance stuff for high skilled games.

for a very extremist example, lets take a group bronzies, in their day 3 of playing. their opinions might be arround this:

-N-tec has too much recoil and bloom**, bad accuracy after the 2nd shot. its useless.

-SR-15 (joker carabine) is too unreliable*. its useless.

-SHAW has too much recoil. its useless. ALIG is also useless.

-OCA kills faster than JG. JG also gets outclassed by NFAS. JG is useless

-DMR is useless. NHVR outclasses it

-STAR missess too much. its useless

-game is P2W. godly tier weapon: ATAC, no recoil, good accuracy**.

-FBW is unreliable* to use, it also kills too slow. its useless. better use S-AS

-2nd best weapon in the game: OSMAW, kills in 1 shot.

*they might not know that, in apb, shooting a semi auto faster than its ROF might cause jammings.

** they wont control the burst. for they, its full auto or nothing. might sound stupid, but think about guys that come here from CoD, for example.

are your eyes bleeding yet? no? great! because i still have something else to say:

grab those opinions and try to balance the game with them. you probably will nerf the ATAC, a gun that is not seen THAT much in high skilled games (its not useless but its also not the sharpest tool in the shed), so now, you have another useless weapon to put next to the norseman guns.

and thats what your threat level has to do with it

Three-bears-Bob-Waldrop-resized-squared.

not for bragging...but i once carried a team of random silvers vs a premade of golds from the bronze district... with an alig...

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

Have you tried the mission "The Fast and the Incarcerated"

Hours of fun.

Dude no one takes you seriously till you set up your profile (get some clothes on least Leaving your profile picture all naked)

And the entire mission system needs a rework Anyone a fan of those "300 score spray" missions but only like 1 min and 30 seconds to get 300 score?

What I hate is when you put in the work and grab the items quick, only to find out that your bases are right next to each other, then they beat you up, take your lunch money and drop off the items you so graciously carried for them.

18 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

real golds don’t have to worry about dumb stuff like that

we just win

Sorry for being yellow

17 hours ago, Rolpack said:

I mean that type of mission is all fine, but there is one where you have to pick up 3 medium items and after its done it shows drop offs for each team.

However if not all 3 items are picked up, the enforcer team wins every time, because uhm..... reasons?

I dont know what the mission called sadly since i havent played in forever rip.

Edit: I forgot to mention that its a base race mission, where both teams can pick up the items, so enforcers winning on that stage without going to the final stage is pretty weird.

I'm a crim and we prevented Enfs from grabbing all pieces of evidence or something, we won. The geniuses decided to secure the first 2 they got and ran away leaving no time to return for the 3rd. It might depend on which team was defending before that stage.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

17 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

not for bragging...but i once carried a team of random silvers vs a premade of golds from the bronze district... with an alig...

Yesterday I used an ALIG in a pick up mission (with 3 large items) and cockblocked enforcers for a good while my teammate carried 1/3 items to our base. Was fun blowing up vehicles, driver, passengers and all.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:22 PM, BXNNXD said:

this is why we need threats displayed on the forums

Just going to lead to more dethreatening so people can post their “everyone is cheating” threads. 😉