Sign in to follow this  
florian325

LO's response new Nvidia RTX Graphics Card release? (3080RTX)

52 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

its just a driver / windows update fault. Im staying at 1903 windows 10 build and im good with 2080 Super without crashing(or having any other issues with it) ... so i supose its some directx updates that gets this shit fucked. Or im just lucky silly person.

EDIT: i tested APB on everything maxed out(using custom configs for that) and my RTX 2080 Super was used at 60-80% so yea ...

5 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

i think you didnt read my post ... i dont have any troubles with a game since i rollback few windows updates

31 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

i think you didnt read my post ... i dont have any troubles with a game since i rollback few windows updates

Did you read mine? Ketog said he did hear of previous drivers or versions working but he didn't have enough tests or data to show that. Regardless you're not gonna downgrade to play one game.

3 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Did you read mine? Ketog said he did hear of previous drivers or versions working but he didn't have enough tests or data to show that. Regardless you're not gonna downgrade to play one game.

"A quick note that i can give, is that older drivers might be able to completely fix all those problems, i sadly do not know which which driver version."
yup found but its still not all (small updates from windows can also cause this the ones with "KB" in name

On 9/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, TheSxW said:

its just a driver / windows update fault. Im staying at 1903 windows 10 build and im good with 2080 Super without crashing(or having any other issues with it) ... so i supose its some directx updates that gets this shit fucked. Or im just lucky silly person.

EDIT: i tested APB on everything maxed out(using custom configs for that) and my RTX 2080 Super was used at 60-80% so yea ...

What resolution? My GTX 1080 rarely goes over 50% usage on 1440p.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:15 AM, SquirrelFace said:

What resolution? My GTX 1080 rarely goes over 50% usage on 1440p.

1080 Ti /w 1440p experiment yielded me 35% GPU usage on max.

I got my 2080ti in May 2019 and didnt start crashing until around August 2019 with a driver from around July I think. It always wanted to crash, the game would freeze on spawn screen and then the screen would flash white but it wouldnt crash. But since August 2019 it just crashes.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this