Sign in to follow this  

So Guys, We did it; 100%'d APB Reloaded after 6 years and 10k Online Hours Logged!!!

if u open steam while ur game is in loading screen into district, all achivements will be updated

car theif the hardest achivement.

What is 100%, when there are numerous irrelateive roles, that despite being expired, randomly keep re-activating at random times due to newer roles being activated?

3 hours ago, Amaineko said:

if u open steam while ur game is in loading screen into district, all achivements will be updated

car theif the hardest achivement.

Having steam already open while opening APB through it doesn't seem to do this trick. You sure this works? To a degree worth taking the effort?

Edited by Chinook

I need to travel back in time to do the 5 last achievements as LO refuses to delete stuff from the winter 6 years ago and the effected reward....

12 hours ago, Pwnimon said:

I need to travel back in time to do the 5 last achievements as LO refuses to delete stuff from the winter 6 years ago and the effected reward....

Damn son... your life sounds hard.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:24 AM, Chinook said:

What is 100%, when there are numerous irrelateive roles, that despite being expired, randomly keep re-activating at random times due to newer roles being activated?

Having steam already open while opening APB through it doesn't seem to do this trick. You sure this works? To a degree worth taking the effort?

I did it long time ago,idk now

but theres not much effort to open steam overlay after click join district

maybe one day when i complete the car thief achiv,ill try it again

On 3/8/2020 at 12:39 AM, Pwnimon said:

There is program to get steam achievements.

Although I don't tell anything more. I dunno if I don't even break ToS saying that.

In worst case mod can remove what I said.

Sign in to follow this