Sign in to follow this  
Dreadarm

Battle Eye

So I like you wanted to know if Battle Eye was really having an effect on the current Cheater Population. I would say currently yes it is.

There are still people who have free accounts and don't care about re-rolling and using a new HWID every time they re-roll. Those people will never be gone from the game whether they get banned every week or everyday. They will just re-roll and do what they do.

As far as the more casual pub cheats, I have included snippets below from some of the most widely known cheat sites, without naming them, here are the comments and status's of cheats as of today.

ReH18dF.png

Uz0Z8gW.png

5XFzzc0.png

e081tLv.png

• Thanks 1

I personally think that BattlEye will be more noticeable in a few weeks from now when these Cheat developers either increase their prices by a lot or just give up on bypassing BattlEye entirely when it comes to APB. Either way will probably reduce the amount of cheaters / closets drastically.

11 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

So I like you wanted to know if Battle Eye was really having an effect on the current Cheater Population. I would say currently yes it is.

There are still people who have free accounts and don't care about re-rolling and using a new HWID every time they re-roll. Those people will never be gone from the game whether they get banned every week or everyday. They will just re-roll and do what they do.

As far as the more casual pub cheats, I have included snippets below from some of the most widely known cheat sites, without naming them, here are the comments and status's of cheats as of today.

ReH18dF.png

Uz0Z8gW.png

5XFzzc0.png

e081tLv.png

not really. i just did a mission with a hole group of crim aimboters... also golds in a bronze server

7 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

I sincerely doubt they were aimbotting, it's significantly more likely that they're just a lot better than you and have no business being in the district.

if they were just "good" i'll be ok with it cuz i know suck patootie. but alot of the kills where very WTF to me. there needs to be a system that kills golds out of bronze right away once they get gold. 

at the very last thx to server dieing they wont be in there again for some time. 

Edited by TheTankBal

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

if they were just "good" i'll be ok with it cuz i know suck patootie. but alot of the kills where very WTF to me. there needs to be a system that kills golds out of bronze right away once they get gold. 

Also on this note, one of the things people have seemed to have forgotten is that there is terrible sync issues with APB, the server, and your client. What you see is not what the server sees and in turn is not what your OP sees. This leads to a lot of WTF moments in game such as getting run over when you are no where near a car... or dying 15 ft behind a wall after taking cover. also dying after the other guy appears to be a bullet sponge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

pxmDGiE7xkY.jpg

Thank you for keeping the spirit of this post and blocking the source of the cheat. And thanks for adding to the list.

Edited by Dreadarm

9 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

Also more likely is that the cheats are being allowed to roll right now as detected to gather statistics for FF and BE. This is common practice. If you go do some research on BE you will find a video where they discuss this as a strategy, there is more information in observation than just outright banning the player right away. They can use BE to gather data on the cheats to help prevent future cheats. Once they are satisfied with the data they initiate a ban wave. Its really that simple. We wont see a huge decrease in blatant cheaters right away. Give it a week.

Sneaky... I like it. 

Sign in to follow this