Jump to content

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Source?

its been in the news for years

 

Edit : I need to add this doesn't mean its a slam dunk case that is easy to win of course. news goes both ways but any lawsuit is bad for a company in general is my main point.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

prove that I would know they cheat otherwise I would sue for defamation of character and destruction of my property I paid for ūü§Ē

you can’t sue for that as you agreed to allow little orbit to ban you for any reason as they see fit, no contest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, vantiks said:

So I am just curious why certain things are being changed when there is other stuff that people actually say need to be fixed but LO wont touch?

-Nfas/ogre delete bullets

-nfas basically out ttks everything

-it feels like ursus kills in a millisecond

-ntec was nerfed when there was nothing really wrong with it (in comparison to the other assault rifles)

-the scoped ntec is honestly better than normal ntec now

-oca was nerfed when pmg was already superior

-thunder is basically a sniper rifle and a jg combined

-csg is useless without ir3

-hvr damage is the problem not the 10 people in the game who knew how to jumpshot it. irl if i jump with a gun and hit my target it does the same amount damage.

-radar tower mod doesnt work like 75% of the time, they can be standing on the car and it wont show them on minimap.

 

removing things like hvr jumpshotting just take away those little moments like landing a super lucky drop shot.

 

*edit*

-threat segregation on NA is NOT sustainable, we are back to 0-0 WF and 20-20 fin for both bronze and silver (example)

-bounties arent on minimap (unless this was intended)

-bounties are still unkillable once mission is over

Yes, I agree with most of these and they all must be addressed eventually.

 

Edit:

I mostly want to emphasize on these select few as I am most familiar with:

 

- N-tec was indeed nerfed for no actual good reason. I won't go explaining why for the 3000th time.

- Nerfing the OCA and then just leaving shotguns and the PMG as they are for such a long time is a big mistake. Either nerf the whole CQC/SMG category together at once or nerf nothing at all. The OCA is currently useless and a weak choice when it comes to close range combat.

- Thunder is ridiculously overpowered due to it's range and it's capability of 3-shotting people from financial to waterfront.

- CSG is a literal nerf gun without IR3. Shotguns should not need IR to begin with.

- HVR's current status is abysmal, it's a terrible band aid fix to a problem that's not even addressed by said band aid fix, which is indeed the DAMAGE it deals, even at 90m. Quickswitching and jumpshooting was never the main problem of the HVR and it really wasn't the real reason the HVR was so problematic (and still is). I have some better ideas in mind to nerf quickswitching and the damage whilst maintaining it's heavy sniper rifle role as it should.

- Radar tower needs to be fixed already.

- I don't personally care about bounties not showing on the map and not being killable after the mission is over, as long as you can't be seen by current mission opposition, and can't be damaged by players out of the mission whilst it's going on, I'm fine with it.

Edited by Flaws
Added Edit
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solamente said:

you can’t sue for that as you agreed to allow little orbit to ban you for any reason as they see fit, no contest 

if you can sue over  ugly children you can sue for anything else

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, vantiks said:

So I am just curious why certain things are being changed when there is other stuff that people actually say need to be fixed but LO wont touch?

-Nfas/ogre delete bullets

-nfas basically out ttks everything

-it feels like ursus kills in a millisecond

-ntec was nerfed when there was nothing really wrong with it (in comparison to the other assault rifles)

-the scoped ntec is honestly better than normal ntec now

-oca was nerfed when pmg was already superior

-thunder is basically a sniper rifle and a jg combined

-csg is useless without ir3

-hvr damage is the problem not the 10 people in the game who knew how to jumpshot it. irl if i jump with a gun and hit my target it does the same amount damage.

-radar tower mod doesnt work like 75% of the time, they can be standing on the car and it wont show them on minimap.

 

removing things like hvr jumpshotting just take away those little moments like landing a super lucky drop shot.

 

*edit*

-threat segregation on NA is NOT sustainable, we are back to 0-0 WF and 20-20 fin for both bronze and silver (example)

-bounties arent on minimap (unless this was intended)

-bounties are still unkillable once mission is over

NFAS has an effective range of 10 meters, 15 if lucky (spread will kill you before effective range + IR3).

 

I still don't know why people complain about this weapon, you either use it with cover or die to someone with a pistol out in the open.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

its been in the news for years

 

Edit : I need to add this doesn't mean its a slam dunk case that is easy to win of course. news goes both ways but any lawsuit is bad for a company in general is my main point.

So no sauce then? Damn. My spaghetti is ruined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

 

 

laws says otherwise for ip bought in a game.

court cases already happened and won in the past for things like this happening

 

Uhm... you own nothing in a virtual game and cannot sue if you violate the EULA.  That said, I atill advocate for temp bans... that way cheaters, suspected cheaters, and their grouped allies could all get TEMP kicks for suspicion, and no permanent loss at all... just the irritation of having to LEARN to play within the designated parameters of the game and stop attracting suspicion by either playing TOO well... or rick-rolling lower level op in such a way it devastates the game population. (Not saying anything about you personally, just a reply based on my own in-game observations and opinion of what needs to be done to save the game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

So no sauce then? Damn. My spaghetti is ruined.

you can search with google as well as an old thread on here from a year or so ago

3 hours ago, Hey! said:

Uhm... you own nothing in a virtual game and cannot sue if you violate the EULA.  That said, I atill advocate for temp bans... that way cheaters, suspected cheaters, and their grouped allies could all get TEMP kicks for suspicion, and no permanent loss at all... just the irritation of having to LEARN to play within the designated parameters of the game and stop attracting suspicion by either playing TOO well... or rick-rolling lower level op in such a way it devastates the game population. (Not saying anything about you personally, just a reply based on my own in-game observations and opinion of what needs to be done to save the game.

no one said anything about violating the eula. it was mentioned over news articles where people won from being wronged over ip they bought on games.

two very different things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, Fortune Runner said:

if you can sue over  ugly children you can sue for anything else

and people like this vote on the polls LO releases

On 2/12/2020 at 12:20 PM, illgot said:

NFAS has an effective range of 10 meters, 15 if lucky (spread will kill you before effective range + IR3).

 

I still don't know why people complain about this weapon, you either use it with cover or die to someone with a pistol out in the open.

im assuming you dont play often?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vantiks said:

and people like this vote on the polls LO releases

im assuming you dont play often?

I play enough to sadly maintain gold threat by using cheap tactics like radar, flares, explosives, ntecs and being smart enough to grenade people using cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 3:21 PM, vantiks said:

 

-oca was nerfed when pmg was already superior

 

Lol good meme

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dispirit said:

Lol good meme

you're in a minority then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both oca and pmg had around the same efficiency. I remember it being just a matter of preference back then. 

 

 

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 4:40 AM, HawtGirl said:

Both oca and pmg had around the same efficiency. I remember it being just a matter of preference back then. 

 

 

Maybe back in like 2015 sure. (I think it was around then)

 

Otherwise throughout APB history one or the other has always been better as they got changed about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2020 at 2:48 AM, vantiks said:

and people like this vote on the polls LO releases

I do not recall Little Orbit ever doing a poll.

there are plenty of player polls , but I do not recall any from Little Orbit

 

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Maybe back in like 2015 sure. (I think it was around then)

 

Otherwise throughout APB history one or the other has always been better as they got changed about.

might of been 2014. hard to remember since it has been so long , but either way pretty much this ^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...