Sign in to follow this  
TheTankBal

Please Make Is So We Can Mute Death Themes.

i REALLY miss not hearing these shit death themes... as see in this video. the 1st one was good but the other on is trash. i realy wish i could just mute them out right

• Like 2

I cant believe Im going to say this, but I agree with Ray.

I would really like a box to tick for "no themes".

Hello TheTankBal.

Currently there is no official way to mute a player's death theme directly.

There is a workaround:

You can mute a player's death theme by the command /ignore player_name

1 minute ago, CANINE said:

Hello TheTankBal.

Currently there is no official way to mute a player's death theme directly.

There is a workaround:

You can mute player death themes by the command /ignore player_name

theres a limit to the "ignore" list. it would be full within a hour. 

Edited by TheTankBal

/ignore is far too broad, so I'm in agreement here as well. I'd love to independently mute VoIP and themes without blocking a player.

Solution: Buy a bunch of Ignore List Extenders from Armas and just mute every single person on the server.

1 minute ago, Lv1Slime said:

/ignore is far too broad, so I'm in agreement here as well. I'd love to independently mute VoIP and themes without blocking a player.

Would be useful instead of make your Ignore List full in just 5 mins

Unless you keep doing things in the game or saying things on the chat that annoy people, you can pretty much dedicate your ignore list to block themes. I mean, you can fit several instances worth of opposition on ignore simultaineously.

I just rinse my ignore list after each session, because I can't keep track on why I ignored who anyway and it's really easy to ignore those people again who are making an effort to be a constant bother to you.

Actually I think I should ignore people I'm against always, because it's not going to be anything plesant if they whisper something anyway.

Ideal solution would be to have more volume sliders for various things... Maybe in the future after engine upgrade...

Edited by Chinook
added stuff and fixed typos and stuff

8 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

theres a limit to the "ignore" list. it would be full within a hour. 

You have about 100 slots in your ignore list, playing on the same server for an hour up against 40 unique/different players on the opposing faction would not fill your ignore list in that time.

I know it's not the most ideal situation to have in a game like this but the only work around would be to ignore them then to unignore them later on before you exit the game.

as i've said above it's the only way at this current time

but i agree, it would be a nice addition to be able to mute a player's theme without having to ignore them.

• Like 2

This would be very nice.  There's some people in game that I like having the company of and chatting with in Asylum n' stuff, but I can't stand their themes.  So ignoring is out of the question for me.  I'd much rather it become a feature so I don't have to choose between ignoring friends and putting up with edgy themes.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this