Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Welp, Looks like I was Right About the Server Pings :^)

Recommended Posts

Guest

 

100MS now, if not more.
 

No social district on NA either, but we got 7 days of premiumand armas doesnt even work so you cant even access paid for content :^)
 

And the mods are silencing anyone who says anything, the fact I was fucking right, months ago, is just fucking hilarious

BuT hEY GuYS We HavE 7 DAYS PrEmIUm

 

Oh but good golly fucking Jesus man, Im so happy that the Devs, that dont even understand the game at all, let alone fucking play it, are now getting 1ms where the rest of the fucking dying playerbase is getting over 100ms now.   Amazing.


Like I get yall are just here to fucking make money off of us untill youre profiting to just then sell the game off once youre no longer profiting but god damnit, let me waste my life how I want to.

Edited by Guest
community downvotes any valid criticism at all whatsoever or anything that remotely isnt nice about LO lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the posts by Matt here and here, the current server configuration is temporary and will improve once we have all of the servers fully operational.

 

I have merged several threads mentioning the same issues, I'm sorry if this came across to you as me trying to silence anyone.

The team has been alerted of both the missing instances and the issues mentioned to be happening on Armas, at this moment in time I'm not able to share further details on that.

 

~@mayii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 11/29/2019 at 6:17 PM, Amayii said:

Based on the posts by Matt here and here, the current server configuration is temporary and will improve once we have all of the servers fully operational.

 

I have merged several threads mentioning the same issues, I'm sorry if this came across to you as me trying to silence anyone.

The team has been alerted of both the missing instances and the issues mentioned to be happening on Armas, at this moment in time I'm not able to share further details on that.

 

~@mayii

Im glad youre taking the time to attempt to calm this shit storm but theres honestly no point, I know for a fucking fact NOTHING will be done to move the servers back, it would mean a massive fucking waste of LO's money again and then backlash from the 10% of people who benefited because fuck the majority of people who have already bought everything on armas and still play because we love the game, ammiright lads????

 

EU Right now;

QLqdTJH.png|

And NA; ( Where I only had 30ms before :^] )
b9rzRfX.png

I mean fuck sake dude, even youre SPCT Members are getting over 180MS on NA Servers now LMAO.

And before you get all preachy about timezones, I get it, the ups and downs will be different for each server, but considering its a Friday, non Holiday for most on EU, the 6 hours that theyre ahead and the fact its generally noon for everyone in the US shouldnt make that much of a difference, but I will go ahead and take pics of pop in 6 hours for yall :^)

 

Merged.

 

But hey, Im just a shit poster, what do my thoughts fucking matter right? :^)

Edited by Guest
community downvotes any valid criticism at all whatsoever or anything that remotely isnt nice about LO lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I know for a fucking fact NOTHING will be done to move the servers back

i guess technically you’re right, since moving the server back before they’re even finished moving them to new locations is a pretty stupid idea 

 

 

25 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

because fuck the majority of people who have already bought everything on armas

5a60e9ca8c533e51b48c6b405bbc029a.png

 

ive already bought everything on armas and i’m benefiting from the ny server location, feels pretty great tbh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

But hey, Im just a shit poster, what do my thoughts fucking matter right? :^)

That don't stop you to shit on everyone else thoughs. Simply hypocrite.

We all know old servers were holding on rubber band. Give it few months and we would had fucking meltdown, like every few months. Then you would also raise the same argument "i was right, i was right".

Good... now propose some constructive fucking solution to that shit. And one which small 50 people company can afford for game across globe.

 

I'm not very supportive to LO but what you just fucking post is simply ignorant.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
14 minutes ago, Mitne said:

That don't stop you to shit on everyone else thoughts. Simply hypocritical.

We all know old servers were ran by hamster wheels; give it few months and we would had fucking meltdown, like every few months. Then you would also raise the same argument "i was right, i was right".

Good... now propose some constructive fucking solution to that shit. And one which small 50 people company can afford for game across globe.

 

Fuck LO, but what you just posted left my disappointment immeasurable and my day is ruined.

No you.

Kinda hard to follow what youre saying if I may be honest, good sir. Are you perplexing the idea that I just shut the fuck up and take LO's banana in my patootie and play with my increased 90 ms for a few months before they decide to fix it? Or are you perplexing the idea of complaining about 90ms ping jump is something not worth being upset over?

As far as your first statement, I dont go out of my way to just shit on peoples thoughts and opinions, I think you have a very very wrong image of me in your head.  If you ask a stupid patootie question, expect a stupid patootie answer.  This community isnt fucking worth spending the time on to make constructive criticism, this has been proven time and time and time and time again, hell, even posting on this fucking forum is meaningless lmao.  LO dont give a fuck, Im just an old player that doesnt give them anymore money so what the fuck do I matter to the team.    Even from my first time talking to MattScott one on one I realized that none of this shit matters; You can fuzzy bunny and complain or take your time to crate ideas, make power points, videos to show your ideas, give thoughts and feedback, none of that shit matters because they will do what they want to do, regardless of what you fucking think or say.

 


Speak with your wallet by not buying armas = Servers Closing Sooner
Speak with uninstalling the game = Pop gets smaller.
Speak by pushing through the bullshoot = Nothing changes.
Speak by posting on the forums = Nothing Changes.


Its a lose lose situation no matter what we do and Ive realized this a long patootie time ago but I have shit ways of coping with my emotions and stress and have nothing else better to do. :^)

Edited by Guest
lemme just grab my degree in fucking network engineering real quick xdd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, HappyMandy said:

bla bla bla, no one cares....

 

 

-------------------------------------------------->Where is the server fix?

Piss off mate. Social is back and the server ping is still shit, welcome to the New APB.

Edited by Guest
Point proven about his community xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

No you.

Kinda hard to follow what youre saying if I may be honest, good sir. Are you perplexing the idea that I just shut the fuck up and take LO's banana in my patootie and play with my increased 90 ms for a few months before they decide to fix it? Or are you perplexing the idea of complaining about 90ms ping jump is something not worth being upset over?

As far as your first statement, I dont go out of my way to just shit on peoples thoughts and opinions, I think you have a very very wrong image of me in your head.  If you ask a stupid patootie question, expect a stupid patootie answer.  This community isnt fucking worth spending the time on to make constructive criticism, this has been proven time and time and time and time again, hell, even posting on this fucking forum is meaningless lmao.  LO dont give a fuck, Im just an old player that doesnt give them anymore money so what the fuck do I matter to the team.    Even from my first time talking to MattScott one on one I realized that none of this shit matters; You can fuzzy bunny and complain or take your time to crate ideas, make power points, videos to show your ideas, give thoughts and feedback, none of that shit matters because they will do what they want to do, regardless of what you fucking think or say.

 


Speak with your wallet by not buying armas = Servers Closing Sooner
Speak with uninstalling the game = Pop gets smaller.
Speak by pushing through the bullshoot = Nothing changes.
Speak by posting on the forums = Nothing Changes.


Its a lose lose situation no matter what we do and Ive realized this a long patootie time ago but I have shit ways of coping with my emotions and stress and have nothing else better to do. :^)

Wow, you’re telling me that you figured out that the game that has gone nowhere for the past 10 years and been through 3 different companies still isn’t going anywhere? You must be a fucking genius, why don’t you fucking play something else you loser this game is garbage and in its worst state in years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stongs / shidiOt said:

why don’t you fucking play something else you loser this game is garbage and in its worst state in years.

StillOnTheForums/10

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, Stongs / shidiOt said:

Wow, you’re telling me that you figured out that the game that has gone nowhere for the past 10 years and been through 3 different companies still isn’t going anywhere? You must be a fucking genius, why don’t you fucking play something else you loser this game is garbage and in its worst state in years.

vvv

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

StillOnTheForums/10

^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

 

100MS now, if not more.
 

No social district on NA either, but we got 7 days of premiumand armas doesnt even work so you cant even access paid for content :^)
 

And the mods are silencing anyone who says anything, the fact I was fucking right, months ago, is just fucking hilarious

BuT hEY GuYS We HavE 7 DAYS PrEmIUm

 

Oh but good golly fucking Jesus man, Im so happy that the Devs, that dont even understand the game at all, let alone fucking play it, are now getting 1ms where the rest of the fucking dying playerbase is getting over 100ms now.   Amazing.


Like I get yall are just here to fucking make money off of us untill youre profiting to just then sell the game off once youre no longer profiting but god damnit, let me waste my life how I want to.

no, you weren't right, this is temporary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

no, you weren't right, this is temporary.

OK Zoomer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 2:49 PM, Solamente said:

5a60e9ca8c533e51b48c6b405bbc029a.png

 

 

I believe there might be something related with the routing from different locations/ISPs, because bunch of people are getting different issues with their latency, some are further from the server and been saying they get more stable latency than other people closer to the servers. But is just a though I have so idk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just hurry it up, goodness gracious. There won’t be playerbase left if things are moving this slowly. You’ve had ~6 months. 

Lets start seeing improvements and less negatives. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...