Sign in to follow this  
Luminesca

Message to Lidl orbit, from a bronze district resident.

19 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

We'll see if u keep that 60% up with BE here.

I saw that!!!

XnIwtQP.gif

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I saw that!!!

XnIwtQP.gif

That one is quite sassy, I wonder what my broken mouse and shaw can do with him. It would be quite embarassing if I was unbanned and was still able to go gold with a broken mouse. We shall see.

1 hour ago, Songbearer said:

Individual skill ceilings are real things, though. You can learn a lot through time played and by watching and playing against other, better players, true, but some things can't be learned or easily improved. I've been playing since RTW closed beta so I've got a pretty good handle on the maps, tactics and weaponry in the game and can drive well under pressure but my aim is subpar - this is something that's been a constant across all my years of gaming and I've finally reached a state where I've realised I'm not going to get much better, especially as I get older. I'm nowhere near as good a shot compared to when I was a teenager, for example.

I'm sure this applies to a lot of people too. Remember that not every gamer has the time, dedication or the reflexes to be a tactical aiming god. A game is only profitable and retains an audience for as long as the majority of the players have a consistently fun experience - and there's nothing fun about getting stomped. It's hard to learn anything from being completely dominated, too.

You may be right... in this game raw skill can win tactics.

But still, there is plenty of choices for you to improve your weaknesses (you probably know how to bypass your "subpar" aim issue at this point, and you deal around with it and you are gold with solid tactics)... a person who gets stuck in bronze may be mentally challenged (with no offense). There is no way... if you come to a game just to get stuck to the lowest of the lowst possible then you may want to just move, because in the end you will be facing higher skilled players and they will indeed stomp you. This game is all about finding your way to progress and enjoy it -thats why i put emphasys into rewarding players for doing well, not the other way around-.

Like i said before, when i started i was amazed how gold players played and i wanted to be like them, and took my time for doing it and i enjoyed facing them because i learnt from them -then apply what i learnt to my counterparts ;C-.

People is just lazy and want it all served -just read the forum and see for yourself how they look for compensation or ways to exploit the game-. This is a skill based game, you may require some skills to be succesful or acceptable. If you want to please everyone you will end like this (cheaters pushed this issue too).

Have you found your games boring lately? Well thats the reason, 5 hours and you get top level or see all the content, then they dont know how to retain players because they dont have ANYTHING to do 😜

So yeah, giving incentives to people to progress and being a bit harsh on those who get stuck on lower levels may motivate them to learn to play. That may solve the issue with dethreating and starter stomping.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

Please don't go to the bronze district and constantly tell newer players on your team to uninstall because there are not as skilled as you, that's all I ask.

It's something that happened to me when I was new and something I still see happening.

Second on the list is repetitively firing at and stacking demerits against the new member on your team so that they will eventually fire back at you so that you may kick them. Please don't do that either.

5 hours ago, Luminesca said:

MikeHell is it really you? District chat after one of them rants...
giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Generally speaking, the more you play the better you get? So if ranking was not capped, it would pretty much show your rough skill level. The current system of determining threat(skill) based on score, is clearly not working.

thats nonsense, if you knew some members of our game you know they are enternal silvers who capped out their skills and will always just be medicroe gamers.

What doesn't works is how easy one can dethreat and then stay gold in bronze districts. Just let golds in bronze not k up, easy solution to imeplement, or get a district crossing Mm up so these people quickly will get matched out fo the limited pool of people below their skills.

Sign in to follow this