Did the rules change recently? so is naming and shaming allowed now, as i see a post that someone made talking about a ban and its not locked, so since talking about bans is now allowed, can we now publicly call out cheaters , I've seen a lot these last few days since the merge and would love to let people know to look out for some people.

4 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

... look out for some people.

How, exactly?

It's not like looking both ways when you cross the road... Can't exactly tell the game to not match into someone.

As for the original question, no you cannot name & shame people AFAIK. You can't call them out in-game either in district chat as that falls under harassment from what I understand.

The rules did change recently ...

And there's still a difference between someone admitting why they were banned and you accusing someone else of breaking rules.

13 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

so is naming and shaming allowed now

no

2 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

How, exactly?

It's not like looking both ways when you cross the road... Can't exactly tell the game to not match into someone.

As for the original question, no you cannot name & shame people AFAIK. You can't call them out in-game either in district chat as that falls under harassment from what I understand.

1) you can however, disconnect your internet wire so the game kickes you and just log back in, or go to your addaptor setting and disable and re-enable them as it also kicks you from the game (i've done this myself, so i know it works, and its quicks to log back in)

2) but it seems that the rules have changed as they now allow you to talk about bans as i see a post that is still not locked of someone complaining about a ban, anyhoo this was for the mods not normal people (or thoes spct as they are not mods)  , but thanks for the responce, i will consider this still not anwsered as no real mod said so yet

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The rules did change recently ...

And there's still a difference between someone admitting why they were banned and you accusing someone else of breaking rules.

ah so talking about bans is ok now, good to know, thanks for the info

a mod can now lock this ty

This thread has been locked at OP's request.

If you see posts that are against the rules I would like to ask that you report those to us, we are only human and it can always happen that we miss a post.

~@mayii