KurtKlops

de threating all over the place

2 hours ago, sundere said:

sometimes is not intentional, i had the weird lucky of winning 5 or 6 missions, then i just lose one, obviously with so bad score but not intentional they was totally better than me and my team, and i become silver, is weird  

well score works in relation to the others, so winning is not the main part, making score is, if you score close to a silver you will hardly raise if any at all, you could evenget downranked.

Edited by LilyV3

2 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

LOL NO.... i didnt say you exploited..

I was simply referring to the fact that if entire APBR community was stupid n toxic like YOU, then whatever you stated wouldave been true

Oooh the irony. You just disliked my comment and replied after ~30seconds ..

You a complete fake-O !

🙂

For not wanting exploits am i toxic? How?

I disliked your comment because you are insulting, really simple. It doesnt load to your profile, stop worrying so much about it.

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

For not wanting exploits am i toxic? How?

I disliked your comment because you are insulting, really simple. It doesnt load to your profile, stop worrying so much about it.

What exactly is an exploit? You call everything YOU dont like to be an "exploit"... Mate you are like a complete potato... 

Im done with you and WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS 🙂 

1 minute ago, Thelnformer said:

What exactly is an exploit? You call everything YOU dont like to be an "exploit"... Mate you are like a complete potato... 

Im done with you and WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS 🙂 

Okay bud, just keep it clean and enjoy the game 😉

20 hours ago, KurtKlops said:

First, i simply dont get it. Whats the fun in it? I mean playing all the time against opponents that stand no chance? This is no flaming, i just would like to understand it. Why are people doing it?

The last time I rerolled and it put me to bronze I saw maybe 2 bronzes in whole full bronze financial.

1 minute ago, Clandestine said:

The last time I rerolled and it put me to bronze I saw maybe 2 bronzes in whole full bronze financial.

Yeah, all the bronzies uninstalled. 

Once the threat system is reworked this should be down to a min at most. Till then just gota deal with it.