Sign in to follow this  
CookiePuss

If curious about what was changed in the Forum Rules-

11 hours ago, Flight said:

😡

i'll take this as an hostile act.

war has been declared. watch your back.

also, happy reactions shouldn't be anonymous. those who happy react are the true heroes of san paro.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2019 at 12:43 PM, CookiePuss said:

I definitely think removing names from dislike was a good idea, and I'm sure its prevented a great number of squabbles.

But when I think someone has made a good point, or was funny, I kinda wish they could see it was me giving the positive reaction.

Perhaps the two are inextricably linked?

Yeah except for the time someone thought I disliked his post because I was debating him and he blamed me for it lol. Had to screenshot to prove it wasn't me. Apparently I have someone disliking some of my posts whenever they see me post anything, but It's like I have a secret admirer so it's fine. 

On 8/6/2019 at 2:56 PM, CookiePuss said:

Oooh, I was actually wondering that myself.

So we can't post, "Very good thread, thank you."

We now can only use the "thanks" reaction.

That's pretty lame tbh, makes things so much less personal. Too bad they can't / won't enable positive reactions to show names.

if thats the case they should increase the amount of reacts. I consistently run out

17 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

if thats the case they should increase the amount of reacts. I consistently run out

^^^ THISSSSSSS

I cant remember the last time I could actually use those without running out.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:33 PM, Signarly said:

Yeah except for the time someone thought I disliked his post because I was debating him and he blamed me for it lol. Had to screenshot to prove it wasn't me. Apparently I have someone disliking some of my posts whenever they see me post anything, but It's like I have a secret admirer so it's fine. 

That made you sound like a reverse stalker lol

Edited by Fortune Runner

I think this is the perfect moment to confess that every dislike given to posts here on these forums, came from me.

It is relatively unknown, but if you time your reactions carefully you can omit the limit LO put in place.

Sign in to follow this