CulitoToFakeIt

Tradeblock for more than a month?

good afternoon, I have a problem and I can not buy anything in the market of the social district, or trades with players, I created my account more than 1 month ago, I am currently a premium, with armas marketplace I have not had problems , but the problem is that I can not do anything of exchanges or buy in the social as I mentioned before, what is this? I do not see any message that says how long is the tradelock, I do not know what to do, someone to help me please because it is very annoying, thanks I hope you answer as soon as possible

9 hours ago, CulitoToFakeIt said:

i have like 2 months with my account, how much time i need wait to be able to trade?? 

Thats too long.

Contact support.

I got trade locked quite often. I'm not an expert, but I think it can be triggered by any Windows Updates, IP Changes and so on.

Have you tried enabling the 2 step verification? That should remove the trade lock right away and you don't have to worry about it ever again.

Edited by Rapid

Honestly, just remove the trade lock already. There are still people who are trade locked permanently and it makes the game unplayable for them. Keep 2 Step Verification and there shouldn't be problems.

13 hours ago, ZInyl said:

Honestly, just remove the trade lock already. There are still people who are trade locked permanently and it makes the game unplayable for them. Keep 2 Step Verification and there shouldn't be problems.

Or just remind the players without 2-step verification to enable it. A notification each time you log in would be enough.

Most players don't even know it exist in this game. I told at least 3-4 persons only last week to enable 2-step because they had the same problem.

Edited by Rapid

What do you mean by the verification of two steps? I still have the same problem ... Where do I contact technical support? I thought it was for this post, that's why I'm writing asking for help !!!!

Merged.

I play with mobile data network, that could be the cause of this problem? I mean I play with the mobile data of my cell phone...

2 hours ago, CulitoToFakeIt said:

What do you mean by the verification of two steps? I still have the same problem ... Where do I contact technical support? I thought it was for this post, that's why I'm writing asking for help !!!!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/113400/discussions/0/1743354432804472357/

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us

2 hours ago, CulitoToFakeIt said:

I play with mobile data network, that could be the cause of this problem? I mean I play with the mobile data of my cell phone...

That might be issue yeah. Mobile data IP (3G, 4G) is dynamic. Trade lock must got initiated the moment IP changed.

Edited by Mitne