Sign in to follow this  
FriendlyFires

problems with cheaters chould be solved asap

who cares what anti cheat it is... my driver hits p either way............

lol......

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 11:44 AM, Faceless said:

1) IP / HWID Ban. 

2) Hire volunteers from the community to spectate /reported cheaters, and confirm/notify an adminfor immediate action/inspection.

3) An urgent notification to admins once a player has been reported by a large enough number of players in a short amount of time for immediate inspection. (If does not already exist.)

Question is, does anyone even care?

It may come up at first that cheaters add up to the player base, but overall they drive away those whom genuinely like the game and are willing to invest in it rather than in cheats.

I'd love to see an admin/mod reply on this thread with the current state of cheaters.

Otherwise, may add to the pile.

🙂

1. useless , it can be changed easily.

2. already have that. - its called volunteer gm's - they may be taking new applications.

3. I believe they have something similar to this for notifications already.

Question - answer yes we do care and yes Little Orbit does say how  things are going such as a week or two ago. just not on this thread yet.

kinda redundant to keep expecting a reply for each thread though.

57 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

1. useless , it can be changed easily.

2. already have that. - its called volunteer gm's - they may be taking new applications.

3. I believe they have something similar to this for notifications already.

Question - answer yes we do care and yes Little Orbit does say how  things are going such as a week or two ago. just not on this thread yet.

kinda redundant to keep expecting a reply for each thread though.

Thank you for the reply!

I'm now aware of the role of GM's, it must be a difficult one at that.

I still think that IP/HWID stands, although it is possible to change the regular cheater player base will probably will not go into the trouble of doing that. It should cut off the number of them significantly. 

43 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Thank you for the reply!

I'm now aware of the role of GM's, it must be a difficult one at that.

I still think that IP/HWID stands, although it is possible to change the regular cheater player base will probably will not go into the trouble of doing that. It should cut off the number of them significantly. 

it can be effective , but only if someone does not learn how to change it.

then it only takes a couple minutes at most.

however it can still help identify other alt accounts so its not a total loss

example : cheater gets banned and the hwid was saved.

the  ip address may or may not be useful but with the hwid as well then it may enlighten on alt accounts.

but as for banning with the hwid in itself , cheaters tend to already know how to change it quickly

Bans need to hurt... cheaters do not care to be banned and start over because they lose nothing. Thats when "mmorpg" type progression kicks in, not only to feel you are progressing if not to make cheaters feel they lose something important every time they get banned.

Be maps unlocking the more you play (it could serve as filter), more powerful weapons... w/e use your imagination, it needs to hurt.

Make ranking up important again, it doesnt matter how. Start fighting back.

• Like 1

WOW, WOW.......I don't usually complain about cheaters. Just premade purposely dethreating groups that dont belong in Bronze.

BUT, Oh MY! in the last few days, i have noticed alot of closet Mf"ers!

Silver and Bronze districts.

Mostly Wallhackers. But A few aimtards, and 1 speed hacker. 

I dont take hackustaing litely, I take it as I just wasnt good enough in that case or whatever!

But, Man I seen some crap, lately. 

Like camping a post 15 m from enemy objectives in a unconventional spot. Never fired my weapon in the match. Enemy killed all team.

Im just watching and waiting for them to go for the point. 

BUT SUDDENLY, I get 2 nades in my outta the way tucked in position. Totally hidden from rooftops and whatever.

Just prenaded me, absOLUTLEY knew I WAS  there but NO way they could have known.

And, enemy threw a grenade through not 1 but 2 corner walls that landed directly on top of my head and bounced off luckily.

Been seeing alot of Precision nade head bounce off stuff.

If it were a PRO! It would have been cooked long enough to kill me!

We are going backwards FAST!, Bring back Fairfight and FiarFight.org!

Lots of closets at ALL ranks.

I can't believe that I even made this post. I don't like to think this. But damn its REAL!

Oh and using a DMR at a FULL 100m, and after 1 shot on enemy he kills me in .05 seconds with Ntec. Really, 100meters?

I always give credit where its due to my opponents, but there has just been a large increase in warped reality lately.

8 hours ago, Havana said:

Oh and using a DMR at a FULL 100m, and after 1 shot on enemy he kills me in .05 seconds with Ntec. Really, 100meters?

This is simply impossible. The ntec at 100m is 18stk. There is no cheat that can change damage, or RoF, because just like base accuracy, bloom, and health, all of those are server sided. 

You are seeing cheats where they do not exist. 

You are hackusating  players for being better than you. 

I'm assuming you play Citadel, because I play Jericho every single day, and I don't remember the last time I saw a cheater. 

• Thanks 1

Didn't think you played.Just refreshing forums all day waiting to post.

That insta kill that goat used been fixed as far as i know.

Sign in to follow this