Sign in to follow this  
xHenryman90x

Mke changes to rare nano activities

There needs to reasonable challenges that most players are capable of doing. Currently we have some nearly impossible challenges like: 15 kills in a row, win 5 missions in a row, be MVP 3 times in a row.

Edited by UnbanHenryman90
  • Like 2

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well they are meant to be hard for a reason. So.

I bet most players don't do these activities without help of friends or clanmates, also for instance you could end up playing against cheaters and lose your streak.

There should be activities that someone else couldn't ruin like this, probably more time consuming activities rather than too challenging.

Just a thought.
Challenges categorised. Sure, make ones that are do-able by the majority, but keep Challenging challenges with higher rewards for those who go beyond.
Just separate them in 2 levels or something. Like doing dungeons. After you've done a normal lvl dungeon, you can do that dungeon on hard or insane.

These challenges are not really hard even if you're doing it solo with current matchmaking. Even if the matchmaking would work properly, you should have a reason to deserve a rare permament weapon with exclusive model and mod for free and you have the whole day to finish the challenge.

Edited by Lign

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

These challenges are not really hard even if you're doing it solo with current matchmaking.

Not everyone are pro high tier gold and have a good computer. Why should these things to be limited only for good players with high end computers?

15 minutes ago, UnbanHenryman90 said:

Not everyone are pro high tier gold and have a good computer. Why should these things to be limited only for good players with high end computers?

This kind of challenges has been always in games. WoW has black market auction where you can get the rarest stuff of the game but you have to pay a lot of gold, like some of rare stuff is sold for gold cap(10mil). So, some hardcore players farm it. Or top tier mythic raiding, again: want better items - do harder raids, and only players who has decent pc that can reach atleast 40fps in full 20ppl raid can do the mythic.

And I don't think apb requires super NASA computer with uber-overclock. I have a lot of friends playing on i3 with decent 70-90 fps and being really good at this game. I had been playing on i5 2600k@4.0ghz at 110fps before I upgraded my pc

Edited by Lign

For how rare these challenges are to even show up they should be a little easier.  I've never even had one of these challenges offered to me.

• Like 2

i guess the problem is related to different amount of efforts due to opposition available.

is normal have a 10/15/20+ strike kills if the oppo is a dethreater.

is normal do neither a 3 strike kills if the tryhard begin to use a TrueOgre.

is normal do neither one if there is no oppo at sight.

Maybe should be elaborated better:

• Be 3 MVP in a Row could become : Be P5/N5 for 3 times in 1 hour.
  • 15 strike kill could become: kill 3   P5/N5

Hardly p5 or n5 is a dethreater /collaborazionist oppo

10 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

i guess the problem is related to different amount of efforts due to opposition available.

is normal have a 10/15/20+ strike kills if the oppo is a dethreater.

is normal do neither a 3 strike kills if the tryhard begin to use a TrueOgre.

is normal do neither one if there is no oppo at sight.

Maybe should be elaborated better:

• Be 3 MVP in a Row could become : Be P5/N5 for 3 times in 1 hour.
  • 15 strike kill could become: kill 3   P5/N5

Hardly p5 or n5 is a dethreater /collaborazionist oppo

First if all Instead of saying P5/N5 . Kill 5 Bounty's works better.

I'll do you one better. 

Change devildog's/Tiptoe's Challenge to be One of the 2 you described above and change the nano to OCA Nano 'Gold'

And no they should be rare and difficult to get Just getting an item cause RNG likes you means nothing skill must be required as well.

As it is right now. Every rare nano has 2 different contacts that give the same weapon.

(stac 10 only has 1 chance/contact)

The next 2 contacts (the unreleased ones) Could either give another stac 10 (please no)

or the oca gold just some thoughts

Edited by Zolerox